Christian Sex

Christian Sex

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by windmill
Let me ask you Checkbaiter what happens to people who cant read.People who cannot understand ANY BOOKS.There are people in life like this....some of which are my friends.They can still have a relationship with God as He will still reveal himself to them in a way that is suitable. ...[text shortened]... of prayers answered in my life.To talk about it in these forums is something you cannot do.WHY!
Let me ask you Checkbaiter what happens to people who cant read.People who cannot understand ANY BOOKS.There are people in life like this....some of which are my friends

My point exactly. What are they taught? They can be taught the bible verbally. That would be ok...but you don't mention this in your post.

O.K. I have had a lot of prayers answered in my life.To talk about it in these forums is something you cannot do.WHY!

?? I don't follow...I have had many answered prayers as well.

Oh... I think I get it now...you mean these people have been taught the bible verbally....that is how your prayers are answered. God is good, my fault here...if this is what you mean, I apologize..🙂

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by checkbaiter
[b]Let me ask you Checkbaiter what happens to people who cant read.People who cannot understand ANY BOOKS.There are people in life like this....some of which are my friends

My point exactly. What are they taught? They can be taught the bible verbally. That would be ok...but you don't mention this in your post.

O.K. I have had a lot of pray ...[text shortened]... our prayers are answered. God is good, my fault here...if this is what you mean, I apologize..🙂
Even verbally they still aint going to understand that much.You see in here we take our abilities for granted and when we walk outside still contained in our BOXES these people have little place in our lives.They are meant to be our family also?
THE WORD OF GOD is not the be all and end all.Jesus is!

b

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by orfeo
I will say all of this once, and then I am done with this thread.

1. Yes, Isaiah 4 is part of the word of God.

2. Saying it in capitals doesn't make it any more true by the way.

3. Of course how you interpret or understand it is important. This whole conversation started because I questioned your use of Scripture. Scripture can be misused. People ...[text shortened]... and slavery. To trust what the Bible says, I first have to understand what it is really saying.
Whether or not you accept my understanding of THE WORD OF GOD, is of no great importance. Just as if i agree or disagree with how you feel or say, is of no great importance. What is important is what THE WORD OF GOD, says and what it means. How you or I obey it. How you or I live by what it says. For example you and others have complained about my use of Capitals.
I write some words in Capitals in my worship of my GOD. It offends some. Most of whom are not believers in THE WORD OF GOD. Should i stop Worshipping my GOD, because it offends some. No of course not. If my Worship of My GOD includes whatever offends the unbeliever should I stop. No of course not. if part of my worship of My GOD, includes telling the World that if mankind or the backslider doesnot stop sinning they are headed for everlasting damnation. Should I stop because it offends the unbeliever or the backslider. No, I shall not.
GENESIS 1:1 to REVELATIONS 22:21 is THE WORD OF GOD, as was given to man. Whatever message GOD, has for Mankind is in all the passages from GENESIS to REVELATIONS. How you or I understand or interrpet those passages is between each of us and GOD. Yes you are right that many have misused and misqouted Scriptue. And many have been led astray because of that fact. That is why all of mankind must learn the WORD OF GOD, for themselves. This is why each one of us has accept JESUS CHRIST, for Ourselves. You or I have no heaven or hell to put anyone in.
You are also right, when you say that you have to understand what it says. You have to understand what it means. You get that understanding by reading it. By studying it. By searching for the answers that you seek.
Whether or not you or I are Christians is of no great importance. I you or I donot live as Christians as is taught in THE WORD OF GOD. any statement pertaining to the WORD OF GOD, that I have made. Check for yourself whether or not that statement or that Scripture is true or not. Stop worrying about how others have used or abused THE WORD OF GOD. GOD is not going to hold you responsible for how others have used THE WORD, unless you taught them to use it wrong. Those that have used Scripture "to justfy bloodshed, racism, slavery", or any other sin, will be judged by GOD'S Judgement. Just like you or I will be for our understanding and use of THE WORD OF GOD.
You, I, and all mankind will one day have to answer GOD, on how we understood who JESUS CHRIST is. The only thing that will be important on that day is "How you answer", GOD. And only how You answer THE MOST HIGH GOD.

b

Moves
02 Dec 05

It's just one of those things u know:
It gets worse...how do you know someone else is?...How do others know u are?
THE WORD OF GOD, clearly teaches how to reconize who is Saved and who is not.

b

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
So the substance of what is hoped for and the evidence of what is not seen is just something that Christians know. Is this correct?
Yes

W
Angler

River City

Moves
02 Dec 05
2 edits

Originally posted by RBHILL
Amen!
when I was Catholic I never prayed before a meal.

When I was Catholic, I always prayed before a meal.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
THE WORD OF GOD, clearly teaches how to reconize who is Saved and who is not.
Amen!

When ever someone says to me do you know the Lord or are you blessed, then I always figure they are saved. And sometimes by the bumper stickers they have. And sometime in public, when I am at a restaurant I see people hold hands and pray before a meal. I do that know but when I was Catholic I never prayed before a meal.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
02 Dec 05

posted
😛
Originally posted by the Creator
We've lost track of the sex in this thread.

b

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by Spazzer2500
BF101 curious to which "denomination" do you belong?
I belong to no Denomination. But I do fellowship at the moment with a ministry that is apart of The Church of God in Christ.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Yes
Chocolate Cake.....how much can you eat?

W
Angler

River City

Moves
02 Dec 05

apart of The Church of God in Christ.
Why did they separate?

Do you mean a part?

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Originally posted by RBHILL
[b]Amen!
when I was Catholic I never prayed before a meal.

When I was Catholic, I always prayed before a meal.[/b]
Do you pray for a meal?....That would be wise.

b

Moves
02 Dec 05

Let me ask you Checkbaiter what happens to people who cant read.People who cannot understand ANY BOOKS.There are people in life like this....some of which are my friends.They can still have a relationship with God as He will still reveal himself to them in a way that is suitable. ...[text shortened]... of prayers answered in my life.To talk about it in these forums is something you cannot do.WHY!
GOD is for everyone. Noone is too smart or too dumb to have a relationship with GOD. Noone is to much of a sinner, or to rich or to poor. GOD is for all mankind.

b

Moves
02 Dec 05

Even verbally they still aint going to understand that much.You see in here we take our abilities for granted and when we walk outside still contained in our BOXES these people have little place in our lives.They are meant to be our family also?
THE WORD OF GOD is not the be all and end all.Jesus is!
Those are the ones that have more faith in GOD, than the rest of us.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

GOD is for everyone. Noone is too smart or too dumb to have a relationship with GOD. Noone is to much of a sinner, or to rich or to poor. GOD is for all mankind.
If you are 1 of 3-4 people who live at your extreme then who are you trying to save?Who is going to save the rest?