Christian Terrorism – The Wrath Of God

Christian Terrorism – The Wrath Of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Forgotten

Moves
05 Jan 06

Whoooah dude
deja vu all over again lol😀

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
05 Jan 06

Originally posted by STANG
It seems like the bible is open to interpretation. Why would a loving god make it such when we can end up spending an eternity in hell ?
There are a multitude of opinions on this matter, just as there are a multitude of spiritual leaders who would be happy to explain their views upon the matter, perhaps most notably (or relevantly) those whose institutions teach from the bible. Alternatively, these same views are readily and easily accesible online, in a variety of forms.

Thusly, if you are sincere in your question, there exists a vast well of resources from which you can glean your answer. You will have to forgive me if I doubt the sincerity of your question, being that from its initial formation to the present you have had an extensive period of time to utilize these resources yet apparently have not. Thusly, it is rational for me to assume that your question is, in fact, a pretense. As such, I am rather inclined to believe your intention has nothing at all to do with honest and earnest query, but rather to facillitate a sublime motive which is, shall we say, less than positive.

Best Regards,

Omnislash

S

Moves
05 Jan 06

Originally posted by Omnislash
There are a multitude of opinions on this matter, just as there are a multitude of spiritual leaders who would be happy to explain their views upon the matter, perhaps most notably (or relevantly) those whose institutions teach from the bible. Alternatively, these same views are readily and easily accesible online, in a variety of forms.

Thusly, if yo ...[text shortened]... tate a sublime motive which is, shall we say, less than positive.

Best Regards,

Omnislash
I have no hidden agenda. You are yet to answer my opening question ...

Is it so hard to believe that Allah would have his followers eliminate infidels ?

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
05 Jan 06
1 edit

I have no hidden agenda. You are yet to answer my opening question ...

Is it so hard to believe that Allah would have his followers eliminate infidels ?
I did not state you had a hidden agenda. I stated that your question is not sincere. You attempt to make a point, not ask a question. Again, as stated in my previous post, there are a variety of opinions on the matter, all of which can be discerened through simplistic internet searches.

But, if you insist, the answer to your question is highly (if not entirely) dependent upon your definition of 'Allah'. It is not hard to believe that some persons version of 'Allah' may very well have his followers eliminate 'infidels'. My version of the 'FSM' may very well have his followers eliminate 'infidels'. I fail to see the point. Again, and also as I have stated before, the quotation from the texts to support the position is misrepresentation of the texts as the simplistice 'one liners' fail to convey the principles of their respective passages.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
05 Jan 06

Man, it's very easy to believe that if you want to. It's also easy to believe that Western civilisation is ruled by Satan and should be destroyed. It's easy to believe that Australia is bedevilled by bestiality. All these viewpoints are nourished by ignorance.

S

Moves
05 Jan 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Man, it's very easy to believe that if you want to. It's also easy to believe that Western civilisation is ruled by Satan and should be destroyed. It's easy to believe that Australia is bedevilled by bestiality. All these viewpoints are nourished by ignorance.
I'd guess that Americans are more ignorant of others than they are of Americans.

O
Digital Blasphemy

Omnipresent

Moves
05 Jan 06

I'd guess that Americans are more ignorant of others than they are of Americans.
Once again sir, and as I have stated before, I fail to follow your logic. Do you have any logical basis for your position? Further, how is this about 'americans' now? I'd thank you to address my points, being that you specifically requested them.

Concordantly, I would suggest you reconsider this statement as I believe the point made by Bosse de Nage has eluded you, being that your response is an example of his point. However this is purely my conjecture and you are welcome to ignore it. I am more interested in the discussion we were having.

a

Forgotten

Moves
05 Jan 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Yes sir,
well said.
Excuse me for a moment.please , i need to have sex with this goat then sacrifice it to satan.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 Jan 06

If one accepts a God who would kill so many people (or allows their leader to be driven by that God), then one could just as easily accept the killing of infidels ?
Stang, it appears, lives.
For the purpose of clarification, are you attempting to equate the two actions, thereby pronouncing both as illegitimate?

S

Moves
05 Jan 06
1 edit

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Stang, it appears, lives.
For the purpose of clarification, are you attempting to equate the two actions, thereby pronouncing both as illegitimate?
To some extent, yes. I''ve also referred to America as it is being lead by Christian fanatics with personal financial interests in oil and military equipment.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 Jan 06

To some extent, yes. I''ve also referred to America as it is being lead by Christian fanatics with personal financial interests in oil and military equipment.
That's too bad, on both accounts. Perhaps you should protest?

S

Moves
05 Jan 06

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
That's too bad, on both accounts. Perhaps you should protest?
Yes !

f

Moves
06 Jan 06

ROFL

S

Moves
06 Jan 06

Originally posted by flyUnity
ROFL
What's that mean ?

F