Christianity and Islam

Christianity and Islam

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
30 Apr 07

Is it better to be a Christian or a Muslim?

STS

Moves
30 Apr 07

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Christian, without a doubt. Silly question.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
01 May 07

Originally posted by Sam The Sham
Christian, without a doubt. Silly question.
Is it better to be Catholic or Protestant?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
01 May 07

Is it better to be Catholic or Protestant?
It may depend on what kind of protestant. Black protestant or white snake handling?

w

Moves
01 May 07
1 edit

Why not be a Chistian Muslim? 😛

Oh, that's right, Mohammad and Christ don't see things eye to eye. So I ask you, who would you prefer to follow because that is really what it comes down to. Would you rather follow Christ or Mohammad? Who appeals to you the most. That is who you should follow.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
01 May 07

Originally posted by whodey
Why not be a Chistian Muslim? 😛

Oh, that's right, Mohammad and Christ don't see things eye to eye. So I ask you, who would you prefer to follow because that is really what it comes down to. Would you rather follow Christ or Mohammad? Who appeals to you the most. That is who you should follow.
So it doesn't matter which one is right (assuming that either of them is). It all comes down to subjective personal preference, or whichever one makes you feel better. Is that right?

t
Gandalf's Hero.

And I should say????

Moves
01 May 07

Why either of them?
They come from the jewish way of thinking of that is now doubt.
If I have to chose I chose to beeing a jew every time in that case.
why have the subsistute when I can have the real thing?

P

Moves
01 May 07
1 edit

It's better to be a Muslim if you want to comit suicide and have 70 odd virgins waiting for you in Heaven.

T

Moves
01 May 07

Toe-may-toe, Toe-mah-toe.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 May 07

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Toe-may-toe, Toe-mah-toe.
You are right, both are religions of death

T

Moves
01 May 07

Originally posted by sonhouse
You are right, both are religions of death
In what context do you mean?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 May 07

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
In what context do you mean?
Try this exercise: Add up how many wars have been caused by these religions, started by either one, Islam started killing people from day one, so did christianity, Jews had a few wars also over religions. It's clear other religions kill over who has the best god also. Isn't it interesting there would be so many diabolically opposed religions suppopsedly from the same god on the same planet? Hmm, is there a pattern here?

w

Moves
01 May 07

Originally posted by rwingett
So it doesn't matter which one is right (assuming that either of them is). It all comes down to subjective personal preference, or whichever one makes you feel better. Is that right?
Christ once said that my sheep know my voice and follow after me.

Christ NEVER put a gun to anyones head to follow after him. Christ NEVER started any kind of war to free Israel from the clutches of a perverse Roman Empire. Christ NEVER killed in the name of God. Christ NEVER rendered evil for evil. Granted, Christ had so called "followers" do many of these abominal acts but never the Master. So who's fault is that?

And there you have it. Follow after whom you prefer or neither if you wish. No one is holding a gun to your head.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 May 07

Christ NEVER put a gun to anyones head to follow after him. Christ NEVER started any kind of war to free Israel from the clutches of a perverse Roman Empire. Christ NEVER killed in the name of God. Christ NEVER rendered evil for evil. Granted, Christ had so called "followers" do many of ...[text shortened]... Follow after whom you prefer or neither if you wish. No one is holding a gun to your head.
Gee, now if all christians were exactly like christ, it would be a differant planet now, wouldn't it? So god knew everything that was to happen, why, knowing that, and that later generations would pervert any religion to a political power base struggle with its subsequent killings in the name of christ, why would this god only do it once? Obviously once is not enough. Mohammed came out shooting from the hip. No help there. Another religion of death. So your god sent one enlightened dude down and then ignored the whole planet. Another nail in the coffin of an insane god.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
01 May 07

Christ NEVER put a gun to anyones head to follow after him. Christ NEVER started any kind of war to free Israel from the clutches of a perverse Roman Empire. Christ NEVER killed in the name of God. Christ NEVER rendered evil for evil. Granted, Christ had so called "followers" do many of ...[text shortened]... Follow after whom you prefer or neither if you wish. No one is holding a gun to your head.
But they are. If I don't follow, I will go to hell (assuming they're right). That is the gun pointed at my head.