1. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Joined
    13 Nov '03
    Moves
    20532
    12 Jan '06 15:47
    ...are there any here?
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    07 May '04
    Moves
    10805
    12 Jan '06 19:15
    Originally posted by windmill
    ...are there any here?
    Maybe there'd be just a bit more peace in the world if you asked "are there any muslims here?"
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    12 Jan '06 19:18
    Originally posted by STANG
    Maybe there'd be just a bit more peace in the world if you asked "are there any muslims here?"
    I highly doubt that.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    07 May '04
    Moves
    10805
    12 Jan '06 19:33
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I highly doubt that.
    I have a friend who travelled the world. She met and married a muslim man who moved to Australia where they now have a family. He now teaches diving lessons to travellers to Australia.

    There's more chance of peace when people engage on peaceful terms.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    12 Jan '06 19:39
    Originally posted by STANG
    I have a friend who travelled the world. She met and married a muslim man who moved to Australia where they now have a family. He now teaches diving lessons to travellers to Australia.

    There's more chance of peace when people engage on peaceful terms.
    So what? Good for your friend. What does that have to do with windmill wanting to know if there are any Christians here?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    12 Jan '06 19:39
    Originally posted by windmill
    ...are there any here?
    Yes!!!!!! How about yourself?
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    07 May '04
    Moves
    10805
    13 Jan '06 12:32
    Originally posted by darvlay
    So what? Good for your friend. What does that have to do with windmill wanting to know if there are any Christians here?
    Why do you doubt what I wrote ?
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    13 Jan '06 13:20
    Originally posted by STANG
    Why do you doubt what I wrote ?
    It seems to me that if you can start threads about RBHill not answering your questions, you should be held to the same standard. You're getting back to the old spamming stuff. I give you another week tops.
  9. Joined
    07 Oct '05
    Moves
    28431
    13 Jan '06 14:50
    You betcha!!
  10. Joined
    06 Jan '06
    Moves
    3711
    13 Jan '06 15:01
    Originally posted by windmill
    ...are there any here?
    I find this an odd question.
    Looking at the posts on this forum should easily tell you. Or you could look at the names of the clans and surmise as well.

    But if your looking for someone to step up and admit they are a Christian, then OK. I'm a Bible believing Christian.

    DF
  11. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Joined
    14 Jul '05
    Moves
    4464
    13 Jan '06 15:11
    Originally posted by windmill
    ...are there any here?
    A lot of times it's quite obvious -- just read what's in front of ya.
  12. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Joined
    13 Nov '03
    Moves
    20532
    13 Jan '06 20:03
    i don't see any proof of Christians...all i see is a whole lot of mind games.
  13. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    13 Jan '06 20:09
    Originally posted by windmill
    i don't see any proof of Christians...all i see is a whole lot of mind games.
    I am thinking of a number between 1 and 1000.
    See if you can guess the number I am thinking about.
  14. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Joined
    13 Nov '03
    Moves
    20532
    13 Jan '06 20:12
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    I am thinking of a number between 1 and 1000.
    See if you can guess the number I am thinking about.
    can i have 1000 guesses??????
  15. Forgotten
    Joined
    15 Sep '04
    Moves
    4459
    13 Jan '06 20:152 edits
    Originally posted by windmill
    can i have 1000 guesses??????
    That would increase your chances then???lol
Back to Top