1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '08 03:58
    Originally posted by rwingett
    It seemed to me that you were just complaining about being persecuted for your religious beliefs by people who had no idea what your religious beliefs were.

Did you tell the poor ragamuffins that your football was a gift from God (even though it was your friend who paid for it), or did you just lob it at them out of the blue? Unlike the old days, I think children have been brought up to be pretty wary of strangers.
    We did not even mention God when he threw them the ball, rather, we had just done some Christmas shopping and he was in the Christmas mood for giving.
  2. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    10 Dec '08 18:05
    Ah.....Whodey, my friend, Aren't you sorry you even brought it up?
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    10 Dec '08 20:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    He was not looking for a reward, however, he was not looking to get treated badly either.
    Matt 5:44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '08 05:32
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Matt 5:44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you
    At least we escaped a crucifixion. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree