1. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    15 Jun '07 16:46
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    you cynics,disbelievers....why dont you all just crawl to Satan and be miserable
    😞
  2. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    15 Jun '07 21:14
    Hey everyone....GOD IS GREAT!!!! i dont want to listen to anymore negativity about our Lord who is nothing but goodness and wonderful things.... you cynics,disbelievers....why dont you all just crawl to Satan and be miserable....or you could see the light and ask for forgiveness and be HAPPY in his light.... i hope you do that my brothers and sisters in Christ....AMEN!!! 🙂🙂🙂
    Learn to debate or sod off.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 03:33
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Iron sharpens iron.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 03:37
    Hey everyone....GOD IS GREAT!!!! i dont want to listen to anymore negativity about our Lord who is nothing but goodness and wonderful things.... you cynics,disbelievers....why dont you all just crawl to Satan and be miserable....or you could see the light and ask for forgiveness and be HAPPY in his light.... i hope you do that my brothers and sisters in Christ....AMEN!!! 🙂🙂🙂
    What? Are you suggesting I am being negitive about God? And I should ask for forgiveness?
  5. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 05:101 edit
    Originally posted by musicismyworld
    Satan is much more powerful than any human, but he is still created by God. HE will decieve many in the coming days, and even scare people into folowing him. But we must remember that our God is still in control.

I got this from Left Behind The Kids Series.
    Why would God intentionally create a deceptive, hateful being such as Satan? If God is in control of him, why doesn't he stop his deception?
  6. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 05:20
    Originally Posted by Jay Joos

You cynics, disbelievers...why don't you all crawl to Satan and be miserable...I hope you do [repent] my brothers and sisters...

You want them condemned to eternal suffering, and you want them to repent to be saved, too? 😉
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 08:143 edits
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    Why would God intentionally create a deceptive, hateful being such as Satan? If God is in control of him, why doesn't he stop his deception?
    You should have noticed that in stages - stage by stage - that is precisely what the Bible shows is unfolding in history.

You should have noticed if you read the Bible that history is a progressive move in the direction of Satan's final destruction.

If your question is "Why is the process not completed yet?" that might be appropriate.

Then I might answer "Why do you still allow him any ground in your own life? Wouldn't your own turning to Christ be a defeat for this hated being Satan as far as you are concerned?"

But to be sure God is progressively moving history in the direction of Christ's total victory and Satan's total defeat.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Jun '07 14:07
    The denial of the existence of Satan, as he is clearly described in the bible, in my opinion, is self deceiving.
    Satan is on a leash. If left to his own devises he would surly destroy everything God has created in his hatred of every thing true, especially the bible.
    "Has God truly said...."?
  9. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 08:08
    Originally posted by josephw
    What? Are you suggesting I am being negitive about God? And I should ask for forgiveness?
    No not you!!!!
  10. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 08:08
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    I rest my case!!!!
  11. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 09:47
    Originally Posted by Jay Joos

[b]You cynics, disbelievers...why don't you all crawl to Satan and be miserable...I hope you do [repent] my brothers and sisters...

You want them condemned to eternal suffering, and you want them to repent to be saved, too? 😉[/b]
    I want them condemned if they will not repent!!!!
  12. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 13:06
    I want them condemned if they will not repent!!!!
    Awesome. I couldn't have been a better ambassador for the love of Christ.
  13. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 14:39
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    Awesome. I couldn't have been a better ambassador for the love of Christ.
    Ever heard of sarcasm my friend?
    Anyway im sure somewhere it says that you will only be saved if you truly repent your sins and believe in The Lord....i wish for all mankind to do this and ....no....i dont really want them condemned....i want everyone to be saved!!! 😵
  14. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 14:45
    Ever heard of sarcasm my friend?
    No. What's that?
  15. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    18 Jun '07 14:51
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    No. What's that?
    Look it up......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree