1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:53
    Filthy Muslim men attacked and sexually assaulted hundred of women on New Years Eve.

To the forum especially FMF.................is the word FILTHY an appropriate and proper description of theses scum.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 11:061 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Filthy Muslim men attacked and sexually assaulted hundred of women on New Years Eve.

To the forum especially FMF.................is the word FILTHY an appropriate and proper description of theses scum.
    I condemn those attacks without reservation as I do all sexual assaults on women regardless of who does it, why they do it, and when they do it. I do quite a lot of work for organizations here in Indonesia who seek to combat domestic violence, sexual violence and to support victims.

Sexual assault is a particularly heinous kind of crime. robbie carrobie might be along soon to defend or apologize for men raping their wives, though ~ as he has done on this forum [and on the General Forum I think] in the not too distant past ~ although he might argue (in his defence) that it accomplishes nothing to condemn it.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 11:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    I condemn those attacks without reservation as I do all sexual assaults on women regardless of who does it, why they do it, and when they do it. I do quite a lot of work for organizations here in Indonesia who seek to combat domestic violence, sexual violence and to support victims.

Sexual assault is a particularly heinous kind of crime. robbie carrobie migh ...[text shortened]... tant past ~ although he might argue (in his defence) that it accomplishes nothing to condemn it.
    FMF............are they filthy scum.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 11:18
    FMF............are they filthy scum.
    They are criminals and they should be arrested, prosecuted and punished. You are free to use language that depicts your inchoate anger and emotionalism by all means if you choose to. I choose to focus on what I think should be done to address crimes such as the ones we saw in several German cities at the end of last year and which happen all too much all over the world day.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 16:22

If you are certain these men were Muslims you apparently know more than the German authorities do.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 16:57
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    If you are certain these men were Muslims you apparently know more than the German authorities do.
    Really.........
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 17:07
    Really.........
    Have you been reduced to one word answers?

I guess that's progress.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 23:22
    Really.........
    Yes really. You need Jesus.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 11:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    They are criminals and they should be arrested, prosecuted and punished. You are free to use language that depicts your inchoate anger and emotionalism by all means if you choose to. I choose to focus on what I think should be done to address crimes such as the ones we saw in several German cities at the end of last year and which happen all too much all over the world day.
    Waffle waffle waffle....... from an Islamic apologist.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 13:46
    Waffle waffle waffle....... from an Islamic apologist.
    You won't get that from me. I am an all inclusive religion hater. They ALL suck. Including your pathetic parody of a religion.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are they FMF?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 15:32
    Are they FMF?
    Sorry, please do not ask us questions. (Only by PM,.....which will be immediately deleted).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree