confess your sins here oh sinful ones

confess your sins here oh sinful ones

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Moves
23 Jul 05

And tell what is a sin but a social construction to keep those primal urges from emerging ??

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
23 Jul 05

Originally posted by Serendipity
And tell what is a sin but a social construction to keep those primal urges from emerging ??
Father , I have sinned greatly . It's about nonsubs vs subs issue . I've gone way too easy on the nonsubs . I was almost nice to one the other day . I've been ignoring that part of the TOS that says "suffer not a nonsub to live" . I think it's there in the TOS somewhere , or it was the bible , one of the two .( Whatever , if I ever get around to reading either of them I'll get back to you.) Oh , wait , you've got no star ? You're a nonsub ? Smeg off , scum bucket!

S

Moves
23 Jul 05

Originally posted by Moldy Crow
Father , I have sinned greatly . It's about nonsubs vs subs issue . I've gone way too easy on the nonsubs . I was almost nice to one the other day . I've been ignoring that part of the TOS that says "suffer not a nonsub to live" . I think it's there in the TOS somewhere , or it was the bible , one of the two .( Whatever , if I ever get around to rea ...[text shortened]... l get back to you.) Oh , wait , you've got no star ? You're a nonsub ? Smeg off , scum bucket!
say ten hell Spasky's and you will be forgiven my son..