Countdown to the watching of Kelly's Link

Countdown to the watching of Kelly's Link

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Nov 18

On the 01/01/2019 the Ghost predicts he will take the 30 minutes required to watch the youtube link Kelly has been plugging for the last few days.

This in no way has anything to do with the predictions of another poster that the world will come to an end on December 30th.

😲

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Nov 18
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
On the 01/01/2019 the Ghost predicts he will take the 30 minutes required to watch the youtube link Kelly has been plugging for the last few days.

This in no way has anything to do with the predictions of another poster that the world will come to an end on December 30th.

😲
40 mins sorry, I will start reading your link today!
Okay, read the link if there are things you want to discuss about it we can.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said

😲
I watched this guy in some debates on ID vs Evolution, I found that when he was
in disagreement with the evolutionist I agreed with him. What I thought funny was
when he agreed with the evolutionist I disagreed with him.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
I watched this guy in some debates on ID vs Evolution, I found that when he was
in disagreement with the evolutionist I agreed with him. What I thought funny was
when he agreed with the evolutionist I disagreed with him.
I'm really looking forward to watching it Kelly. Roll on 01/01/19.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'm really looking forward to watching it Kelly. Roll on 01/01/19.
He is funny, and I think you will have to think about some of the things he brings
out, agree with him or not will always be up to you. I don't think you'll regret the
time spent. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Nov 18

@kellyjay said
He is funny, and I think you will have to think about some of the things he brings
out, agree with him or not will always be up to you. I don't think you'll regret the
time spent. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.
Let us hope Mr Palamar's predictions aren't right about the world coming to end in a few weeks.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Let us hope Mr Palamar's predictions aren't right about the world coming to end in a few weeks.
🙂 I don't worry about the end of the world, none are promised tomorrow, so I try to
remain thankful for today it has enough issues in it for my full attention.

w

Moves
19 Nov 18
1 edit

w

Moves
19 Nov 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If not, what's the hold up?