2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 17:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Countering creation skeptics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5H6KVP8fjA
    Good luck getting anyone to actually go to that link. We've seen that kind of rhetoric before, politically motivated to attract weak minds who gave up the right to think for themselves, much like you.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Apr '15 18:521 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Good luck getting anyone to actually go to that link. We've seen that kind of rhetoric before, politically motivated to attract weak minds who gave up the right to think for themselves, much like you.
    Didn't you know that ad hominem attacks are logical fallacies?

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/10-ad-hominem-abusive
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 01:44
    Didn't you know that ad hominem attacks are logical fallacies?

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/10-ad-hominem-abusive
    That wasn't an ad hominem, that was a statement of fact. You cannot think for yourself, you gave up that birthright decades ago when you were brainwashed into thinking Earth was 6000 years old.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 02:14
    That wasn't an ad hominem, that was a statement of fact. You cannot think for yourself, you gave up that birthright decades ago when you were brainwashed into thinking Earth was 6000 years old.
    Believe the lie to your own peril.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 17:30
    Believe the lie to your own peril.
    Don't worry, I'll take all the peril and raise you 4 billion years.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 19:171 edit
    Good example of a logical fallacy. Thank you. 😏

I suggest you take Duchess64's advice and study history.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 May '15 21:07
    Good example of a logical fallacy. Thank you. 😏

I suggest you take Duchess64's advice and study history.
    You wouldn't know a logical fallacy if it came up and spit in your face. I was stating an actual fact. You cannot think for yourself, pure and simple. No logic there, statement of fact.

The ONLY thing you can do is spit out BS video after video, where the actual objective you have no idea. THAT is also over your head. You are abysmally naive.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '15 03:00
    You wouldn't know a logical fallacy if it came up and spit in your face. I was stating an actual fact. You cannot think for yourself, pure and simple. No logic there, statement of fact.

The ONLY thing you can do is spit out BS video after video, where the actual objective you have no idea. THAT is also over your head. You are abysmally naive.
    Okay, I believe you have convinced everyone that RJHinds cannot think for himself and must depend on Youtube videos to do his thinking for him. But why is there no logic in Youtube videos?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '15 03:01
    Don't worry, I'll take all the peril and raise you 4 billion years.
    I knew you would need more time. 😏
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 May '15 09:51
    I knew you would need more time. 😏
    Just like the planet Earth. 4.5 billion years, in fact.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 May '15 09:56
    Just like the planet Earth. 4.5 billion years, in fact.
    Nope. Speculation. 😏
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 May '15 12:50
    Nope. Speculation. 😏
    Proof again that you cannot and will not change your stance. Science can and will change its stance when new evidence that can be trusted comes in. Any such evidence coming from a video made by creationists will be instantly discarded because they never change their tune, same old BS every time. Just another proof creationism is a huge fail. It is also clear you and your buddies can care less about actual science, instantly dismissing any science that shows the true age of the Earth which happens to be billions of years.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 May '15 20:34
    Proof again that you cannot and will not change your stance. Science can and will change its stance when new evidence that can be trusted comes in. Any such evidence coming from a video made by creationists will be instantly discarded because they never change their tune, same old BS every time. Just another proof creationism is a huge fail. It is also clea ...[text shortened]... smissing any science that shows the true age of the Earth which happens to be billions of years.
    There is no such science. Your so-called science is pure speculation.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '15 20:432 edits
    Countering creation skeptics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5H6KVP8fjA
    This cosmos has been created .............................but to sell this creation through the avenue of Christianity is doomed to fail.

Why you may ask....................

Well with respect, the short answer is (Christianity is a false religion) and so to sell the creation story from the Bible is to hope that everyone is listening just like a child would if you were telling them a story about Little red Riding Hood.

However whilst this cosmos was created...........(The creation story from the Bible is just not true.) and it is just a hard sell.

The true creation story shall be found in the bonafide Vedic literature specifically (The Srimad Bhagavatam by Srila Prubhupada)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree