1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 23:042 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It is the state of science as the evidence shows today. All your answer shows is you have had an abysmal education AND are as articulate as a sloth. You can't write more than 2 sentences without posting some bogus video or spouting more bible verse.
    In my old age. I am more interested in facts and truth than in imagination and fiction. So an abysmal education in the ability to articulate the imaginations of Darwin and fairy tales of old earthers is of little importance to one seeking true facts and knowledge of the truth of God. 😏
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '16 23:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    In my old age. I am more interested in facts and truth than in imagination and fiction. So an abysmal education in the ability to articulate the imaginations of Darwin and fairy tales of old earthers is of little importance to one seeking true facts and knowledge of the truth of God. 😏
    AND being arrogant about it. Like they have a saying here in Pennsylvania, "YA, I'm Pennsylvania Dutch, DUMB and proud of it" And they are serious. Just like you.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 00:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    AND being arrogant about it. Like they have a saying here in Pennsylvania, "YA, I'm Pennsylvania Dutch, DUMB and proud of it" And they are serious. Just like you.
    Did you forget that I am also . . .

The Near Genius 😏

Or you may call me Pastor and I will not object.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 11:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Did you forget that I am also . . .

The Near Genius 😏

Or you may call me Pastor and I will not object.
    Sorry, I have other words for all that.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jan '16 02:38
    Mount St. Helens: Explosive Evidence for Young Earth Creation

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree