1. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 14:46
    Did creation only take place during "the beginning" in genisis, or is it continuing to this present day?
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 15:10
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Did creation only take place during "the beginning" in genisis, or is it continuing to this present day?
    "In beginning" references how human history came to be, as it relates to both our creation and the re-creation of the planet upon which we say our lines.

Most of the heavy lifting has been done, creation-wise. The important matters remaining are the relegated to the actors both present and however may be in the future.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 15:16
    There are theories floating about, of course speculation at this point in time, where creation goes on all the time, that our universe came about as a black hole in a parent universe spat out our universe as a 'white hole'.

So that continues where black holes in our universe makes for white holes creating another universe, our daughter universe. In that theory it might be that every black hole does not make a white hole, don't know. But it is an interesting thought provoking speculation.
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 16:491 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    There are theories floating about, of course speculation at this point in time, where creation goes on all the time, that our universe came about as a black hole in a parent universe spat out our universe as a 'white hole'.

So that continues where black holes in our universe makes for white holes creating another universe, our daughter universe. In that ...[text shortened]... does not make a white hole, don't know. But it is an interesting thought provoking speculation.
    How would that work with regards to the amount of energy required to "make" a universe? What I mean is, if I am not mistaken the amount of energy that exists in our universe today was presumably also there at the big bang. So the amount of energy in the black hole and/or the white hole must have been just as much, right? Which means either or both must have been of enormous size. Waaaaaaaay bigger than the biggest monsters we have in our universe today.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 18:11
    When God "rested" on the seventh day, it means he was finished.

Unless you are speaking of "regeneration" or the new birth. Then Creation continues as new children are produced for the Kingdom.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 03:22

So that continues where black holes in our universe makes for white holes creating another universe, our daughter universe. In that ...[text shortened]... does not make a white hole, don't know. But it is an interesting thought provoking speculation.
    It's a fascinating prospect; a single universe contracting and expanding an infinite number of times.
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 02:47

Personally, i feel creation is an ever evolving moment. The fact that children are born to us is my primary example.
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 02:55
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    When God "rested" on the seventh day, it means he was finished.

Unless you are speaking of "regeneration" or the new birth. Then Creation continues as new children are produced for the Kingdom.
    The statement you made "it means he was finished" is not supported by the scripture. I know what you said about children. Just remember children would not exist without God. "I knew you before you were born" (or something to that effect. Can't quite remember it without looking it up).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree