1. Meddling with things
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 13:27
    Last night the BBC showed an excellent documentary account of the Dover School Board trial.

Since the trial verdict there appears to have been little or no mention of ID on this bored. Has ID been dealt a mortal blow by the court verdict?
  2. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 13:58
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome
    Last night the BBC showed an excellent documentary account of the Dover School Board trial.

Since the trial verdict there appears to have been little or no mention of ID on this bored. Has ID been dealt a mortal blow by the court verdict?
    I certainly hope so.
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 16:11
    Originally posted by aardvarkhome

No. Like Sauron, they have merely been dispersed. They will gather their power in the depths of Alabama and plot their return. If they ever get hold of the One Ring.......then all hope shall be lost and darkness shall rule over the land forevermore.
  4. Not Kansas
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 16:50
    Let's face it: The London Eye couldn't have evolved by chance.
    That's like a twister hitting a trailer park and getting Park Avenue after.
  5. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 16:58
    Originally posted by rwingett
    No. Like Sauron, they have merely been dispersed. They will gather their power in the depths of Alabama and plot their return. If they ever get hold of the One Ring.......then all hope shall be lost and darkness shall rule over the land forevermore.
    Better call in the Hobbitiz then!
  6. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    27 Jan '06 17:42
    😀 rec'd

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree