1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 18:55
    @secondson said
    What does the Bible say?
    This type of glib response possibly goes down well with the youth group at your little church gathering,especially when accompanied by some of your “spiritual muscle”, but it doesn’t cut you much credibility in here.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 18:57
    @kellyjay said
    I believe you know the answer to this, the smoke of what, goes up for ever and ever? It is not the remains of creatures gone by, but what?

I heard it said today that those Christ saves goes to a place designed just for them, while those who reject God’s salvation go to a place not designed for them, but one for the devil and his angels.

It is difficult to diminish scripture that speaks to these things as if they are meaningless while debating spiritual truths.
    Is Revelation meant to be read as being entirely literal and if not then which parts are literal and which are methaphors and how do you personally tell the difference?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 20:214 edits
    @divegeester

Your strange an horrible beliefs are put here by yourself to be questioned sonship.

Like I don't respond to questioning ?

One of the tools in your trolling toolkit is to try to make a poster feel SO uncomfortable by a repeated, repeated, repeated, AND repeated question, that to get you off their back they finally say exactly what you want them to say.

Doesn't work with me.
    Your repetition in asking is your own flimsy self aggrandizement. Some delusion of your own infallibility.

I simply point out that the tactic you relish putting on others you coward away from yourself.

So was that group of yours "The Church of the Yellow Streak Running Up Your Back" ?

Still afraid to tell the world who are the congregations you have met with ?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 20:29
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Your strange an horrible beliefs are put here by yourself to be questioned sonship.

Like I don't respond to questioning ?

One of the tools in your trolling toolkit is to try to make a poster feel SO uncomfortable by repeated, repeated, repeated, AND repeated question that to get you off thier back they finally says [b] exactly what you ...[text shortened]... Up Your Back" ? [/i]

Still afraid to tell the world who are the congregations you have met with ?
    Sonship I just don’t let you off the hook with your dishonesty.

There is a simple yes/no question in my calling you out thread. All you have to do is be honest about what you believe.

You won’t for some reason and that is really really interesting.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 20:344 edits
    @divegeester

Is Revelation meant to be read as being entirely literal and if not then which parts are literal and which are methaphors and how do you personally tell the difference?

START ... with the passages which the writer clearly TELLS you, are symbolic and of WHAT.
    START your research with those passages first.

It will require that you READ the book of Revelation though, and carefully.

Find and mark all the passages which in that very vicinity of the sentences, TELLS you plainly - "Now this means this ... etc."

Then maybe we can go on to some of the more difficult cases.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 20:36
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

START ... with the passages which the writer clearly TELLS you are symbolic and of WHAT.
    START your research with those passages first.

It will require ...[text shortened]... ly - "Now this means this ... etc."

Then maybe we can go on to some of the more difficult cases.
    I’m not interested in being led or taught by a Christian who cannot honestly answer even the simplest of questions about his beliefs.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 20:493 edits
    @divegeester

I’m not interested in being led or taught by a Christian who cannot honestly answer even the simplest of questions about his beliefs.

Watch:
    I did it. You do so also in reciprocation -
    Websites of congregations you have gathered with, so we can examine THEIR Statement of Faith, Stated Beliefs, or In Order to Be Saved paragraphs.

Like you did with me ----- "The Beliefs and Practices OF ------------ ??" Groups YOU'VE met with and shared beliefs.

What is this? The Great Church Council of the Lone Ranger ?

There's not ONE Unitarian or Oneness Pentecostal congregation you're not ashamed to be identified with ???
    They don't have to be a perfect utopia. I just want to examine their stated beliefs the WAY you put mine up to your microscope. What are you scared of anyway ?

About your ... postured interest in interpreting Revelation?
    Excuse me Doofus Maximus, READ FOR YOUR OWN SELF THE BOOK, And start with collecting the passages which the author INTERPETS.

Collect them - the seven lamps are the seven churches, (intepreted for you)
    the seven eyes are the seven Spirits of God, (intepreted for you)
    etc.

You don't need "other Christians" for this. That is other than John the author.
    Even if you have problems with John being the author you can still do this on your own.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 20:531 edit
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Watch:
    I did it. You do so also in reciprocation -
    Websites of congregations you have gathered with, so we can examine THEIR Statement of Faith, Stated Beliefs, or In Order to Be Saved para ...[text shortened]... he author.
    Even if you have problems with John being the author you can still do this on your own.
    The unanswered question in my OP in that thread stands as beacon indicating your vanity and error.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 21:00
    @divegeester

The unanswered question in my OP in that thread stands as beacon indicating your vanity and error.

My reply to your OP was the FIRST post after your OP. It was the SECOND post.

I talked about credit, boasting, accountability for my way of thinking.

Me not being KellyJay is not me ignoring the question of your OP.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 21:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 21:04
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

My reply to your OP was the FIRST post after your OP. It was the SECOND post.

I talked about credit, boasting, accountability for my way of thinking.

Me not being KellyJay is not me ignoring the question of your OP.
    You will see that I was referring to the other thread.
    Please try to keep up Sir.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Dec '18 21:122 edits
    @divegeester

Same difference ... SIR.
    I respond.
    You don't.
  13. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    18 Dec '18 00:27
    @divegeester said
    This type of glib response possibly goes down well with the youth group at your little church gathering,especially when accompanied by some of your “spiritual muscle”, but it doesn’t cut you much credibility in here.
    So, what you're saying is you don't know or care what the Bible says.

You've developed into quite the troll though.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '18 07:10
    @secondson said
    So, what you're saying is you don't know or care what the Bible says.

You've developed into quite the troll though.
    No that’s not what I’m saying, it’s not what I said, it’s not what I meant, it’s not the words I typed.

You are making it up.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Dec '18 07:11
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Same difference ... SIR.
    I respond.
    You don't.
    You always respond but rarely answer the actual question put to you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree