1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 17:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    can God die? did Christ die?, then what are you talking about? Not only can i prove it, i can prove it biblically, can you therefore prove that he is Almighty God? i think not, therefore either come up with the readies or stop talking nonsense!
    Can God die?

Don't be a simpleton.

"For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour:.."

Bring it on robbie. Prove from the Bible that Jesus isn't God.

Take your time, I'll be gone for a couple of weeks. When I get back I want to see your proof.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 17:511 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Can God die?

Don't be a simpleton.

[b]"For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour:.."

Bring it on robbie. Prove from the Bible that Jesus isn't God.

Take your time, I'll be gone for a couple of weeks. When I get back I want to see your proof.[/b]
    haha, look at you vague biblical reference, you cannot even refer to an accurate translation, what a doofer! perhaps if you insert the divine name instead of the substitute Lord, which you may find in any Hebrew reference work on the subject, you will be better able to determine the difference between the Christ and Almighty God, but I doubt it, for you cannot even answer the perfectly reasonable and logical question of whether God can die, for if you are saying Christ is God then he must be capable of dying otherwise a contradiction exists, so either answer the question or not, or is it too difficult for you!
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 17:57
    haha, look at you vague biblical reference, you cannot even refer to an accurate translation, what a doofer! perhaps if you insert the divine name instead of the substitute Lord, which you may find in any Hebrew reference work on the subject, you will be better able to determine the difference between the Christ and Almighty God, but I doubt it, for ...[text shortened]... se a contradiction exists, so either answer the question or not, or is it too difficult for you!
    Prove it!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 18:03
    Prove it!
    Lol, you're failure to answer the question is proof !
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 18:06
    Lol, you're failure to answer the question is proof !
    You threw down the gontlet,

Now it's up to you.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 20:22
    You threw down the gontlet,

Now it's up to you.
    you picked it up, so either answer the question or we go no further, for i hold that the question is itself a self evident truth the Christ cannot be God and your failure to refute is is nothing less than an admission of the fact!
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 22:47
    you picked it up, so either answer the question or we go no further, for i hold that the question is itself a self evident truth the Christ cannot be God and your failure to refute is is nothing less than an admission of the fact!
    You said you can prove from the Bible that Jesus isn't God. Either you can or you can't. Don't try to get out of it by going off on a tangent.

You backed yourself into a corner. The only way out is with the proof.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Feb '09 23:16
    You said you can prove from the Bible that Jesus isn't God. Either you can or you can't. Don't try to get out of it by going off on a tangent.

You backed yourself into a corner. The only way out is with the proof.
    I have asked you the question did Christ die? this is a Biblical question, for the scriptures state that he did.

Just as the Son of man came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many.” Matthew 20:24

I now ask you to use your power of reason to ascertain whether it is possible for God to die? Again this, according to scripture is not possible, for he has always existed and always will,

O Jehovah, you yourself have proved to be a real dwelling for us
    During generation after generation.
    Before the mountains themselves were born,
    Or you proceeded to bring forth as with labor pains the earth and the productive land,
    Even from time indefinite to time indefinite you are God.

Psalm 90:1.2

therefore it is quite logical, reasonable and clear to a relatively healthy functioning individual that given the logic and references, Christ cannot be God for God cannot die, refute it if you will. Please be assured I am not in a corner, i am nowhere even closely resembling in a corner, now will you at least show a semblance of honesty and either answer the question or take the fifth or admit that Christ is not Almighty God?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree