1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jan '22 14:59
    One of the other threads made me think of this, and I didn't want to post it there least it gets seen as taking away from the other thread.

YouTube
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '22 15:02
    @kellyjay said
    One of the other threads made me think of this, and I didn't want to post it there least it gets seen as taking away from the other thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVv7UcZjcI
    Could you provide a précis to save having to watch 25 mins of video.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jan '22 15:14
    @divegeester said
    Could you provide a précis to save having to watch 25 mins of video.
    Culture in conflict, victim culture vs. honor or dignity. Looking at it all with grace, and forgiveness.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '22 15:32
    @kellyjay said
    Culture in conflict, victim culture vs. honor or dignity. Looking at it all with grace, and forgiveness.
    Standing here by the barn door, I think, in the medium term at least, with the seething, pulsating internet, and our indiscriminate interconnectivity, and the triumph of unfiltered quantity over much maligned quality, that the horse may have bolted.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '22 15:32
    @kellyjay said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVv7UcZjcI
    I will watch this later.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jan '22 17:43
    @fmf said
    I will watch this later.
    Looking forward to hearing your opinion and wondering why you got thumbs down for saying that!?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jan '22 17:47
    @kellyjay said
    Can you then offer some examples of how this applies to either this forum, yourself personally or something elsewhere which you have personally witnessed?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jan '22 20:05
    @divegeester said
    Can you then offer some examples of how this applies to either this forum, yourself personally or something elsewhere which you have personally witnessed?
    Watch it or don't, for crying out loud, it's a link.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree