1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 09:56
    Curious Verities

Appears the collective lot of us, as human beings, are incredibly ignorant on so very many different subjects;

possess huge holes (the diameter and depth of craters) in our understanding of the very subjects we believe

we do understand well; yet, individually, we persist in doubling down on bad game advice and/or weak cards.

Thoughts.

.............................................................................................
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 10:03
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Curious Verities

Appears the collective lot of us, as human beings, are incredibly ignorant on so very many different subjects;

possess huge holes (the diameter and depth of craters) in our understanding of the very subjects we believe

we do understand well; yet, individually, we persist in doubling down on bad game advice and/or wea ...[text shortened]...

.............................................................................................[/b]
    When one gets to know one's self one avoids confusion😵
  3. England
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 10:29
    like playing chess for years but never getting to grandmaster
  4. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 11:09
    Originally posted by stoker
    like playing chess for years but never getting to grandmaster
    Forget about grandmaster. I'd just like not to get trounced so many times.

But then again, I don't study it seriously.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 14:02
    Perhaps the initial post was overly subtle.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 14:48
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Curious Verities

we do understand well; yet, individually, we persist in doubling down on bad game advice and/or wea ...[text shortened]...

.............................................................................................[/b]
    All of this, and we have an inside agent--- man--- who consistently screams out the plot!
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Jul '10 18:15
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    All of this, and we have an inside agent--- man--- who consistently screams out the plot!
    "screams"...hehe🙂

Perhaps this man should tie us up and beat us into submision,eh? 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree