1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10196
    25 Jul '09 13:15
    here, a thread just for you.

    isn't daniel58 world a much better place now?

    stay...stay

    good boy.
  2. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    25 Jul '09 13:23
    Originally posted by trev33
    here, a thread just for you.

    isn't daniel58 world a much better place now?

    stay...stay

    good boy.
    That would be COOL a Daniel58 world!!!
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10196
    25 Jul '09 13:29
    Originally posted by daniel58
    That would be COOL a Daniel58 world!!!
    believe me there already is an daniel58 world. scary place i might add.
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    25 Jul '09 13:31
    Originally posted by trev33
    believe me there already is an daniel58 world. scary place i might add.
    You should try going there sometime, I bet you never been there, it's really FUN!!!
  5. Pepperland
    Joined
    30 May '07
    Moves
    12892
    25 Jul '09 14:32
    Originally posted by trev33
    believe me there already is an daniel58 world. scary place i might add.
    is it this place?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_asylum
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    25 Jul '09 14:55
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    is it this place?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_asylum
    No it's in my head.
  7. Pepperland
    Joined
    30 May '07
    Moves
    12892
    25 Jul '09 15:30
    Originally posted by daniel58
    No it's in my head.
    so its even worse than I thought.
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    25 Jul '09 19:57
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    so its even worse than I thought.
    How do you know what's in my head?
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91531
    26 Jul '09 03:441 edit
    +congratulations daniel-your second thread!
    I may not agree with you and you may s*** me a lot but I've got to give credit for someone to have the balls to say what they think like you do. With capitals and exclamation marks. I really do get a good laugh sometimes,and your not even trying to be funny.

    Now if you could just discover your potential...
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    26 Jul '09 16:19
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    +congratulations daniel-your second thread!
    I may not agree with you and you may s*** me a lot but I've got to give credit for someone to have the balls to say what they think like you do. With capitals and exclamation marks. I really do get a good laugh sometimes,and your not even trying to be funny.

    Now if you could just discover your potential...
    I try to help people see the Truth, if I'm harsh sometimes I apologize, I agree, thinking about becoming a psychologist, but don't have much motivation, don't really think much of school, maybe that will change.
  11. Pepperland
    Joined
    30 May '07
    Moves
    12892
    26 Jul '09 16:28
    Originally posted by daniel58
    I try to help people see the Truth, if I'm harsh sometimes I apologize, I agree, thinking about becoming a psychologist, but don't have much motivation, don't really think much of school, maybe that will change.
    your version of the "truth" may not be the same as mine.
  12. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    26 Jul '09 16:29
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    your version of the "truth" may not be the same as mine.
    There is only One Truth, God's Truth.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10196
    26 Jul '09 16:44
    Originally posted by daniel58
    There is only One Truth, God's Truth.
    which god?
  14. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    1538
    26 Jul '09 16:50
    Originally posted by trev33
    which god?
    ONLY ONE GOD!!!
  15. Pepperland
    Joined
    30 May '07
    Moves
    12892
    26 Jul '09 16:51
    Originally posted by daniel58
    There is only One Truth, God's Truth.
    and what is that?
Back to Top