1. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    17 Apr '06 22:23
    Originally posted by telerion
    If these two smug fundies mixed it up over some obscure and irrelevant bit of secret decoder ring technique, who would pass out first?
    I think sanctimonious is a better word for Freaky.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 03:40
    Originally posted by Starrman
    I think sanctimonious is a better word for Freaky.
    "Feigning piety or righteousness"

It may come as a surprise to some, but what you see is what you get. I know there are some who wish for me to be a closet Nazi, leader of a child-sacrificing cult, tax cheat or some other untoward miscreant, but I am just a boring husband/father/citizen trying to get through life.

Even still, thank you for all the warm thoughts.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 03:42
    Originally posted by telerion
    On the positive side: You seem well-educated, and you possess a sense of humor that I can appreciate.

On the negative side: I think you often let your emotions get the best of you around here. You kinda made a jacka$$ of yourself over a harmless economics/biology analogy, for instance. Oh, and you're a smug fundy.

All in all, I think you're all r ...[text shortened]... oderation.

Edit: Darfius by the way was far less educated, though perhaps a bit more smug.
    Although I don't see the emotional side, I'll defer to your better judgment and promise to double check them on a regular basis. Am not.
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 04:48
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    "Feigning piety or righteousness"

It may come as a surprise to some, but what you see is what you get. I know there are some who wish for me to be a closet Nazi, leader of a child-sacrificing cult, tax cheat or some other untoward miscreant, but I am just a boring husband/father/citizen trying to get through life.

Even still, thank you for all the warm thoughts.
    don't worry mate, we may cross swords pretty often, but i still love ya!
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 05:01
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    don't worry mate, we may cross swords pretty often, but i still love ya!
    Back atcha, Scott.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree