1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 21:23
    It seems to be the glue of the universe. This unseen force that is out there but we can't see it or really prove what it is yet, but it holds everything together in a sense. Could it be Pure Creative Consciousness ? Or in other words God ?
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 21:30
    Originally posted by buckky
    It seems to be the glue of the universe. This unseen force that is out there but we can't see it or really prove what it is yet, but it holds everything together in a sense. Could it be Pure Creative Consciousness ? Or in other words God ?
    That is not the simplest explanation.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 21:40
    You believe in a 'God of the gaps'?

And why would you use the phrase 'pure creative consciousness' as a synonym for 'dark energy'? Why not call it 'yellow flying unicorns'?
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    07 Oct '11 21:42
    I think you mean dark matter....

Dark energy is the thing posited to be blowing the universe apart...
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    08 Oct '11 01:09
    A god made from dark matter? That would seem to give him a rather sinister edge.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Oct '11 01:23
    Didn't you know the Holy Bible says God holds it all together. I forget
    the exact verse. I think it may be two places it says something about that.
    I haven't got time to look it up right now.
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    08 Oct '11 05:34
    If string theory is true maybe the vibration is the continuing echo of God's command when the universe began 🙂

Manny
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Oct '11 06:25
    Originally posted by rwingett
    A god made from dark matter? That would seem to give him a rather sinister edge.
    ..and a sense of humour

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree