1. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 16:18
    Apart from Dasa posting the usual load of bull$$hitt, he is posting the following about cow$$hitt:

.....did you know that the stool of an animal is filthy. However, the only animal on earth that has antiseptic stool is mother cow.

I would be interested in getting some kind of credible proof of this from Dasa or any Hindus on this site pertaining to this matter. So far I have found nothing but guesses and hearsay in support of the practice of ingesting cow excrement, and also lots of Hindus also laughing at and ridiculing those who do ingest cow excrement.

Here is one such article - Cow’s Excreta as Medicine: Insult to Humanity

http://nirmukta.com/2008/10/04/cows-excreta-as-medicine-insult-to-humanity/
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 18:51
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Apart from Dasa posting the usual load of bull$$hitt, he is posting the following about cow$$hitt:

[b].....did you know that the stool of an animal is filthy. However, the only animal on earth that has antiseptic stool is mother cow.

I would be interested in getting some kind of credible proof of this from Dasa or any Hindus on this site pertaining ...[text shortened]... nsult to Humanity

http://nirmukta.com/2008/10/04/cows-excreta-as-medicine-insult-to-humanity/[/b]
    Okay, i feel a bit bad now.

Some time ago, as a joke, i scribbled on Dasa's personal copy of the Vedas that cow dung had healing powers. I really didn't mean for it to go this far and offer 'honest' apologies.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 18:58

[b].....did you know that the stool of an animal is filthy. However, the only animal on earth that has antiseptic stool is mother cow.

I would be interested in getting some kind of credible proof of this from Dasa or any Hindus on this site pertaining ...[text shortened]... nsult to Humanity

Troll.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 18:59
    Just to be fair:

Ezekiel 4:15:

"All right," the LORD said. "You may bake your bread with cow dung instead of human dung."
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 20:01
    Originally posted by vivify
    Just to be fair:

Ezekiel 4:15:

"All right," the LORD said. "You may bake your bread with cow dung instead of human dung."
    In many parts of the underdeveloped world cow dung is used as a source of fuel.

The issue here is ingesting it.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Mar '16 20:16
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Troll.
    Is cow’s urine safe for mankind? There are reports of severe adverse effects, even fatal, of drinking cow urine concoctions, further supported by experimental evidence.[31] Cow’s urine can also be a source of infectious diseases, especially leptospirosis, [32] that can spread through oral mucosa. The claim that cow’s urine and cow dung have antiseptic properties is not only baseless, but also dangerously misleading. While cow dung (and all fecal matter) is teeming with bacteria excreted from the intestines, several bacteria have been isolated from Panchagavya too.[33,34] Application of these bacteria-rich excreta onto wounds may lead to life threatening sepsis. Only those who are absolutely ignorant about such facts can daringly market cow’s excreta as antiseptics, but the tragedy is that some practitioners of modern medicine, blinded by their faiths in their ‘spiritual heads’ or ‘Mathadhipathis’ also appear to support such nonsense.

7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 03:01
    In many parts of the underdeveloped world cow dung is used as a source of fuel.

The issue here is ingesting it.
    In that passage, the dung wasn't being used as fuel; it was being cooked to be ingested.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 03:35

Hindus are a crazy lot ...

I find it very hard to reconcile my hindu beliefs when Dasa posts.

And yet, i feel its the way it should be.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 06:36
    Is cow’s urine safe for mankind? There are reports of severe adverse effects, even fatal, of drinking cow urine concoctions, further supported by experimental evidence.[31] Cow’s urine can also be a source of infectious diseases, especially leptospirosis, [32] that can spread through oral mucosa. The claim that cow’s urine and cow dung have antiseptic proper ...[text shortened]... rt such nonsense.

You twat..............I have never said cows urine is antiseptic.

Stop trolling this forum, its dishonest and foolhardy.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 06:391 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Hindus are a crazy lot ...

I find it very hard to reconcile my hindu beliefs when Dasa posts.

And yet, i feel its the way it should be.
    Karoly.....................don't YOU be a boofhead as well, and think before you so readily buddy-up with trolls.
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 08:361 edit
    Cocoa Krispies first appeared in the United States in 1958, represented by a chimpanzee named Jose. He was quickly replaced by Coco the Elephant in 1959 when Mexican-Americans complained. In 1963, the Hanna-Barbera character Snagglepuss took over as the mascot. Ogg the Caveman took over in 1968. In 1971, Tusk the Elephant became the mascot of the cereal, and he remained until 1982. Snap, Crackle and Pop (the mascots of Rice Krispies) also became the mascots for Cocoa Krispies starting in 1982. In 1991, the mascot became Coco the Monkey. In 2001, Snap, Crackle, and Pop returned, and they remain the product's mascots.
    The cereal was introduced in the United Kingdom under the "Coco Pops" name in 1961, with Mr. Jinks as the mascot. Later in the 1960s, Sweep (a dog hand puppet from the popular UK children's TV programme The Sooty Show) became the mascot for "Coco Pops." In 1963, Coco the Monkey was introduced, and he remains the mascot in those countries where the cereal is known as "Coco Pops," "Choco Krispies", and "Choco Pops." In recent years, the design of Coco has been refined to give him a younger look. Coco's friends are Shortie Giraffe, Randy Rhino, Alan Anteater, Heftie Hippo, Fanny Flamingo, Osmelda Ostrich, and Kylie Kangaroo, while Crafty Croc and the gorillas are his arch-enemies.

*Edit - How did they get away with Randy Rhino and Fanny Flamingo?!?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:53
    You twat..............I have never said cows urine is antiseptic.

Stop trolling this forum, its dishonest and foolhardy.
    No, you SAID cow poop is antiseptic. Another falsehood among many in your pathetic religion.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 10:591 edit

Its not hearsay.........

I have been to India 4 times and lived there and cow dung is used for many things.

Its all true.

When ever you want to google something about Vedic knowledge...........type harekrsna/Veda and then your enquiry, and you will be directed to Vedic site.

Or go to http://www.stephen-knapp.com/proof_of_vedic_culture's_global_existence.htm
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Mar '16 11:06
    Its not hearsay.........

I have been to India 4 times and lived there and cow dung is used for many things.

Its all true.

When ever you want to google something about Vedic knowledge...........type harekrsna/Veda and then your enquiry, and you will be directed to Vedic site.

Or go to http://www.stephen-knapp.com/proof_of_vedic_culture's_global_existence.htm
    Alternatively, here are the highlights:

"A woman who has been unchaste should worship Siva in his calm aspect, Siva who is Kama. Then she should summon a Brahmin and give herself to him, thinking, 'This is Kama who has come for the sake of sexual pleasure.' Andwhatever the Brahmin wishes, the sensuous woman should do. For thirteen months she should honour in this way any Brahmin who comes to the house for the sake of sexual pleasures, and there is no immorality in this for noble ladies or prostitutes."

"Surely, a woman who has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period is the most auspicious of women. When she has changed her clothes at the end of her menstrual period, therefore, one should approach that splendid woman and invite her to have sex. Should she refuse to consent, he should bribe her. If she still refuses, he should beat her with a stick or with his fists and overpower her, saying: “I take away the splendor from you with my virility and splendor.”

(Brhadārankyaka Upanishad or Matsya Purana 70:40-60; cf. Mahabharata III:2:2).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree