1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 00:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    To eliminate or terminate a "disease" is a good thing, not "genocide" IMO.
    If Islam is a "disease" it is not genocide to eliminate it, even if, it involves
    eliminating human beings.
    How is what you are you exhibiting here any different from how the Nazis rationalized their genocide against Jews? The Nazis described them as vermin, a disease, evil, subhuman and a whole range of epithets etc. If the Nazis believed that Jews were a "disease", does that mean, in your view, their attempt to eliminate them - the Holocaust - was "not genocide" and "a good thing"?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 14:40
    RJHinds, are you going to answer? You've posted numerous times on this forum since I posted my questions.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 16:501 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    How is what you are you exhibiting here any different from how the Nazis rationalized their genocide against Jews? The Nazis described them as vermin, a disease, evil, subhuman and a whole range of epithets etc. If the Nazis believed that Jews were a "disease", does that mean, in your view, their attempt to eliminate them - the Holocaust - was "not genocide" and "a good thing"?
    No. Dasa and I are not calling for any genocide against a race of people.
  4. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    11 Feb '12 19:01
    How would you illiminate the "disease" of Islam.
    How do you see Christ doing the same on his second coming
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 00:35
    The issue is Dasa's call for genocide against "all Muslim men" not genocide against "a race of people". With your latest comments about Islam being a "disease", do you then agree that the Nazi attempt to eliminate Jews - although you may not yourself agree with what they did - was in fact justifiable [according to your idea of calling humans a "disease", thus justifying their elimination] and therefore "not genocide"?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 02:431 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    The issue is Dasa's call for genocide against "all Muslim men" not genocide against "a race of people". With your latest comments about Islam being a "disease", do you then agree that the Nazi attempt to eliminate Jews - although you may not yourself agree with what they did - was in fact justifiable [according to your idea of calling humans a "disease", thus justifying their elimination] and therefore "not genocide"?
    No, I do not see the Nazi attempt to eliminate Jews justifiable.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 02:521 edit
    Originally posted by deenny
    How would you illiminate the "disease" of Islam.
    How do you see Christ doing the same on his second coming
    I don't truly understand this "disease of the mind" associated with some
    in the Islamic religion, but I believe it has Satanic roots and Christ is due
    to overcome all these evils upon His second coming, as I understand it.

P.S. It may have something to do with what the Holy Bible refers to as
    demon possession.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 03:001 edit
    No, I do not see the Nazi attempt to eliminate justifiable.
    And yet the Nazi's justification for genocide against Jews is essentially the same as your justification for supporting Dasa's call for genocide against Muslims. You declare that Islam is a "disease" and therefore it is "a good thing" to eliminate its adherents just as the Nazis declared that Jews were a "disease" and therefore it was "a good thing" to eliminate its adherents. You and Dasa are simply taking the Nazi's rationale for genocide and applying it to a different religion.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 03:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    And yet the Nazi's justification for genocide against Jews is essentially the same as your justification for supporting Dasa's call for genocide against Muslims. You declare that Islam is a "disease" and therefore it is "a good thing" to eliminate its adherents just as the Nazis declared that Jews were a "disease" and therefore it was "a good thing" to eliminate ...[text shortened]... ply taking the Nazi's rationale for genocide and applying it to a different religion.
    The difference is one is true and the other one was false.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 03:301 edit
    The difference is one is true and the other one was false.
    And, in your view, this "difference" justifies genocide against the adherents of the religion you claim is "false"?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 04:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    And, in your view, this "difference" justifies genocide against the adherents of the religion you claim is "false"?
    I am sorry to say that will not happen regardless of Dasa and my opinion.
    So no need for you to worry about your Muslim brothers until Christ returns.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 04:55
    So no need for you to worry about your Muslim brothers until Christ returns.

You're "sorry to say" the genocide won't happen for the time being? Oh well. If I am charitable I can accept that you're probably just trying to court controversy for a bit of forum mischief, and I am willing to believe you may be a far more decent person in real life than you project yourself as here. However, do you ever wonder whether your statements about genocide are in poor taste or whether they bring your own mind map - and even perhaps your own religion too - into disrepute?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 04:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    [b]I am sorry to say that will not happen regardless of Dasa and my opinion.

You're "sorry to say" the genocide won't happen for the time being? Oh well. If I am charitable I can accept that you're probably just trying to court controversy for a bit of forum mischief, and I am willing to believe you may be a far more decent person in real life than you pr ...[text shortened]... her they bring your own mind map - and even perhaps your own religion too - into disrepute?[/b]
    You apparently have forgotten that you were the one that started speaking
    of genocide, not me. 😏
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 05:05
    You apparently have forgotten that you were the one that started speaking
    of genocide, not me. 😏
    It was Dasa who started it, as you know. And if your support for genocide - which has become even more explicit on this thread than it was before - is some kind of running joke you are attempting, I do wonder what you think the value of your humour is to this community and what damage it causes to people's perception of you and your 'brand' of Christianity?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Feb '12 05:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    It was Dasa who started it, as you know. And if your support for genocide - which has become even more explicit on this thread than it was before - is some kind of running joke you are attempting, I do wonder what you think the value of your humour is to this community and what damage it causes to people's perception of you and your 'brand' of Christianity?
    Why should I care about other people's perception of me, when I don't even
    know them? And what is my 'brand' of Christianity?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree