1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 13:42
    Originally posted by poker87
    This attack on dasa that he called for genocide on islam is false, and it was instigated by FMF by twisting dasa,s words just enough as to make it sound like he was.
    Are you claiming that you yourself have read what Dasa wrote in the deleted 19th December thread?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 13:49
    Dasa called for strong force against all violent muslim criminals ...
    poker87, you're barking up the wrong tree. I don't think there's a single poster on this forum who does not think that violent criminals, regardless of their faith, should be prosecuted and punished. Personally I think women who are violent criminals should be prosecuted and punished too. So, that is all a bit of what-bears-do-in-the-woods red herring. The issue at hand is what Dasa wrote in this deleted 19th December thread, and NOT what he subsequently said, and what he claimed to have meant.
  3. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 13:50
    This attack on dasa that he called for genocide on islam is false, and it was instigated by FMF by twisting dasa,s words just enough as to make it sound like he was.
    Dasa called for strong force against all violent muslim criminals and he said specifically women and children are NOT incuded, and he went on to specificlly clarify that it was not genocide bec ...[text shortened]... t many Vedic truths from him and from the books he told me to purchase.

Hare krsna hare rama.
    All very interesting, but nothing to do with what Dasa wrote on Dec 19
  4. Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 13:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are you claiming that you yourself have read what Dasa wrote in the deleted 19th December thread?
    No I am not because I didnt see the origional, but I spoke to dasa a couple of days ago about it by email, and you yourself have posted that particualar thread up in this forum a few times now for all to see and read for themselves including me. So I have just spoken to the person who wrote it and with his explanation and with the thread posted up by you for all to see and read it is quiet clear that there was no call for genocide. *Dasa even went out of his way to say specifically that it was not genocide because islam is not innocent (did you read that part and understand its meaning at all)?
    Quote> "He said it is not genocide because to be genocide islam would have to be innocent and islam is not innocent". and that is 100% clear to me.
  5. Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 13:56
    FMF I am going to say the same thing as dasa has said many times, and that is I also cannot and will not discuss with you if you remain dishonest with your comments.
    You have to start being honest in this forum to be a contributing part of it.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 13:57
    Quote from Dasa > "He said it is not genocide because to be genocide islam would have to be innocent and islam is not innocent". and that is 100% clear to me.
    "[Dasa] said it is not genocide because to be genocide islam would have to be innocent and islam is not innocent"

What exactly is it that you think is "clear" about the meaning of these words, poker87?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 14:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    "[Dasa] said it is not genocide because to be genocide islam would have to be innocent and islam is not innocent"

What exactly is it that you think is "clear" about the meaning of these words, poker87?
    All should pay attention!

Dasa said something genious. Sometimes he is bright.

I repeat it especially for you below:

Dishonesty comes in many forms and many do not know (they pretend not to know ).......why I use the word dishonest.

The following may help you.

*To come into the spirituality forum without any desire to learn or co-operate is dishonest.

*To ask baiting questions is dishonest.

*To twist and manipulate comments and words deliberately is dishonest.

* To deliberately mis-quote a person,s posting is dishonest.

* To reject truth on the basis of ones emotions is dishonest.

* To reject truth from a baseless/ignorant platform is dishonest.

* To come to a spirituality forum to mock is dishonest.

* To defend falsity is dishonest.

* To pretend to not understand is dishonest.

* To guess and speculate and fabricate is dishonest.

* To theorize and present it as truth is dishonest.

* To reject authority is dishonest.

* To set ones self up as the authority is dishonest.

* To deliberately band false religion and true religion together is dishonest.

* To judge true religion without knowing the truth about true religion is dishonest.

* To believe you know everything about true religion because you have googled it - is dishonest.

* To even comment about spirituality while embracing the above list is dishonest.

* To reject this list is dishonest.

Persons defending false religion and false science thrive on the above list.

However true religion has nothing to do with that list...... and anyone who desires to learn about true spirituality/religion must simply make humble/sincere enquiry - without the challenging negative and disingenuous attitude.......or you are also dishonest and have no business in this forum.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 14:47
    Originally posted by FMF

All should pay attention!

Dasa said something genious. Sometimes he is bright.

I repeat it especially for you below:

Dishonesty comes in many forms and many do not know (they pretend not to know ).......why I use the word dishonest.

The following may help you.

*To come into the spirituality forum without any desire to learn or co-operate is dishonest.

*To ask baiting questions is dishonest.

*To twist and manipulate comments and words deliberately is dishonest.

* To deliberately mis-quote a person,s posting is dishonest.

* To reject truth on the basis of ones emotions is dishonest.

* To reject truth from a baseless/ignorant platform is dishonest.

* To come to a spirituality forum to mock is dishonest.

* To defend falsity is dishonest.

* To pretend to not understand is dishonest.

* To guess and speculate and fabricate is dishonest.

* To theorize and present it as truth is dishonest.

* To reject authority is dishonest.

* To set ones self up as the authority is dishonest.

* To deliberately band false religion and true religion together is dishonest.

* To judge true religion without knowing the truth about true religion is dishonest.

* To believe you know everything about true religion because you have googled it - is dishonest.

* To even comment about spirituality while embracing the above list is dishonest.

* To reject this list is dishonest.

Persons defending false religion and false science thrive on the above list.

However true religion has nothing to do with that list...... and anyone who desires to learn about true spirituality/religion must simply make humble/sincere enquiry - without the challenging negative and disingenuous attitude.......or you are also dishonest and have no business in this forum.
  9. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 15:132 edits
    Quote> "He said it is not genocide because to be genocide islam would have to be innocent and islam is not innocent". and that is 100% clear to me.
    You are making it worse by posting this as a defence for Dasa's comments.

Genocide is defined as "the deliberate and systematic destruction, in whole or in part, of an ethnic, racial, religious, or national group".

Islam is a religion, and Muslims are a religious group.

Whether you think Islam is evil or not is irrelevant. If you seek to terminate a specific part of a religious group (i.e. all adult Muslim males) then you are committing genocide. That is what the word means.

If you mean something different, then please explain more clearly, and stop calling anyone who cannot understand you dishonest.
  10. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 15:20
    No I am not because I didnt see the origional, but I spoke to dasa a couple of days ago about it by email, and you yourself have posted that particualar thread up in this forum a few times now for all to see and read for themselves including me. So I have just spoken to the person who wrote it and with his explanation and with the thread posted up by you f ...[text shortened]... ide islam would have to be innocent and islam is not innocent". and that is 100% clear to me.
    So what exactly are you/Dasa saying. Are you saying that there is noone of the islamic faith innocent and they have to be dealt with. If so why spare the women and children.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 15:24
    Originally posted by deenny
    So what exactly are you/Dasa saying. Are you saying that there is noone of the islamic faith innocent and they have to be dealt with. If so why spare the women and children.
    Also, if it's only violent criminals that "have to be dealt with", what does them being Muslim have to do with it? What about violently criminal Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus?
  12. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 15:513 edits
    Originally posted by deenny
    Again, this goes to the heart of the fact that this issue is not about criminal acts (i.e. terrorism) where many people would sympathise (though not myself) with the call for the death penalty.

But, in that case, who would even need to think about whether or not the wife of the terrorist, or the child of the terrorist, should also be executed? If they were not involved in the act of terrorism, why is this even an issue? Ditto any Muslim men not involved.

But the reality (as RJHinds even suggested) is that Dasa thinks that all of Islam is criminal in nature and intent. Therefore, all adult Muslim men should be executed as criminals. Women are offered a chance to prove themselves, possibly because Dasa believes that all Muslim women are oppressed. Children can be re-educated.

As you and FMF have pointed out, any other intepretation makes the reference to Muslim and Islam irrelevant, and the reference to women and children.

Dasa does not believe this amounts to genocide for the following logic. Genocide is a crime. But killing evil people is not a crime. As Islam is an evil religion - I recall he called it "a disease" - its followers are evil, so killing its followers is not a crime, and therefore cannot be genocide.

In its warped way, it makes perverse sense.

But it's still genocide.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 16:40

Dasa called for strong force against all violent muslim criminals and he said specifically women and children are NOT incuded, and he went on to specificlly clarify that it was not genocide because to be classified as geniocide the persons concerned would have to be innocent and he said Islam is not innocent.
    When a group of people are violent and sytemat ...[text shortened]... hey are not innocent and therefore when they meet with capital punishment
    Hare krsna hare rama.
    dasa 38!! you should be disgusted by your own racist, hateful, bile. reading your post made me feel sick to my stomach. you sound more like a right wing extremist than a hindu. is it all because you are upset over kashmir or something?

does anybody know if people can be banned from the site for race hatred?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 19:441 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Again, this goes to the heart of the fact that this issue is not about criminal acts (i.e. terrorism) where many people would sympathise (though not myself) with the call for the death penalty.

But, in that case, who would even need to think about whether or not the wife of the terrorist, or the child of the terrorist, should also be executed? If t annot be genocide.

In its warped way, it makes perverse sense.

But it's still genocide.
    To eliminate or terminate a "disease" is a good thing, not "genocide" IMO.
    If Islam is a "disease" it is not genocide to eliminate it, even if, it involves
    eliminating human beings. This is exactly what God had commaned of the
    Israelites when God gave the promised land to them. When Christ comes
    back, He will illiminate the "disease" of Islam and false religion and set up
    the true religion within His Kingdom on this Earth; and rule over it for 1000
    years with a rod of iron as the Holy Bible predicts.
  15. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    10 Feb '12 21:51
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    To eliminate or terminate a "disease" is a good thing, not "genocide" IMO.
    If Islam is a "disease" it is not genocide to eliminate it, even if, it involves
    eliminating human beings. This is exactly what God had commaned of the
    Israelites when God gave the promised land to them. When Christ comes
    back, He will illiminate the "disease" of Islam and false ...[text shortened]... s Earth; and rule over it for 1000
    years with a rod of iron as the Holy Bible predicts.
    When Christ returns, how do you think he will illiminate the "disease" of Islam. Do you think he will illiminate any good living muslims(there must be some). Will he like Dasa spare the women and children.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree