Moves
    27 Mar '11 08:181 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Wat?
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 08:39
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It wasn't 'an error in transmission', it was an altering of my words posted. You do know that is against terms of service here? Or does Vedanta give you the power to alter other people's words, which you just can't accept as truthful?
  3. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 08:51
    The only errors here are your falsity coupled with your inability (despite repeated attempts from others and your own omission) to discuss issues in a manner appropriate for doing so.

Stop the crap that you are spouting, listen to people like Mikelom,Taoman, vistesd and FMF who encourage you to engage people rather than act like a 1st class tool.
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 09:03
    Why is it Dasa, that when you meet or encounter or visage from words all of which make perfect sense to you, is it that you can claim that your usage of English is not up to scratch, or you become a 'complete blank', as in this response?

You certainly pose your 'belief' in perfect English usage, so I am more than sure you are able to engage in reasonable level English debate. Please note that I used the word 'debate' and not 'confrontation'.

Is it possible for you to answer my question, without a need to indulge that I am manipulatiing you, I am being dishonest, I am unloyal? Is it possible for you to make a starting point? Or is your box so tighly lidded that your oxygen supply won't allow you to share your closet?

I welcome you into the bigger box. There is, indeed, much space for us all to breathe, co-exist and share ideas which threaten none of us, no matter our race, creed, religion, or non-religion.

Come for a chilled beer with us. 😉

-m.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '11 09:24
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I welcome you into the bigger box. There is, indeed, much space for us all to breathe, co-exist and share ideas which threaten none of us, no matter our race, creed, religion, or non-religion.
    Wise words, mikelom. Dasa recently said "... this forum has attracted the greatest collection of untruthful manipulative persons I have ever spoken to in my entire life". It remains to be seen whether he can backpeddle a little from this and exhibit a bit of common decency and community spirit.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Mar '11 21:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    Wise words, mikelom. Dasa recently said "... this forum has attracted the greatest collection of untruthful manipulative persons I have ever spoken to in my entire life". It remains to be seen whether he can backpeddle a little from this and exhibit a bit of common decency and community spirit.
    If I had said "... this forum has attracted the greatest untruthful manipulative person I have ever spoken to in my entire life", it would be far, far more truthful than what he said.
  7. Wat?
    Moves
    31 Mar '11 13:51
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If I had said "... this forum has attracted the greatest untruthful manipulative person I have ever spoken to in my entire life", it would be far, far more truthful than what he said.
    Oi! 😳

Are you insinuating meeee, little me? 😳

🙁

-m. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree