1. Wat?
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 07:32
    Quote "* Important: Please ignore all of the public forum postings from about July10th 2010 back to the beginning of postings. (or in other words about the first 24 pages of postings) give or take a few.
    * It was not the current Dasa speaking at the time - but someone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " Unquote.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=581791

-------------------------

I guess it must have been a figment of his imagination posting before those dates??

-m. 😏
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 13:42
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Quote "[b]* Important: Please ignore all of the public forum postings from about July10th 2010 back to the beginning of postings. (or in other words about the first 24 pages of postings) give or take a few.
    * It was not the current Dasa speaking at the time - but someone else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...[text shortened]... uess it must have been a figment of his imagination posting before those dates??[/i]

-m. 😏[/b]
    it was the Man, trying to discredit him.

or dasa is like dr who, he keeps regenerating into a different actor. or like the dalai lama. this dasa is now the fifth dasa, and all the previous dasas were dishonest.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 14:42
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    it was the Man, trying to discredit him.

or dasa is like dr who, he keeps regenerating into a different actor. or like the dalai lama. this dasa is now the fifth dasa, and all the previous dasas were dishonest.
    Dr. Who

Dasa Who

You may be onto something here.

I think "Ignore the man behind the curtain" would be a much better profile.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '11 20:22
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Dr. Who

Dasa Who

You may be onto something here.

I think "Ignore the man behind the curtain" would be a much better profile.
    Nice one Centurion!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree