1. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 00:15
    I was thinking about how backwards Dasa was when it hit me, His name is really backwards as well. Oh, that clever little Dasa had us all fooled...

He is actually a muslim, meat eater! How did I come to this conclusion you ask? The trickster modeled his name after his backward personality. Dasa spelled backwards is ASAD. Asad is an arabic word meaning lion. Lions are meat-eaters.

Using Dasa's circular logic, one can conclude that he is obviously a meat eating Muslim.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 00:301 edit
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    I was thinking about how backwards Dasa was when it hit me, His name is really backwards as well. Oh, that clever little Dasa had us all fooled...

He is actually a muslim, meat eater! How did I come to this conclusion you ask? The trickster modeled his name after his backward personality. Dasa spelled backwards is ASAD. Asad is an arabic word meaning l ...[text shortened]... rs.

Using Dasa's circular logic, one can conclude that he is obviously a meat eating Muslim.
    I knew we must have some logical jugheads in the USMC that could reason.
    Thanks for figuring that out for us Army folks. 😀
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 04:041 edit

He is actually a muslim, meat eater! How did I come to this conclusion you ask? The trickster modeled his name after his backward personality. Dasa spelled backwards is ASAD. Asad is an arabic word meaning l ...[text shortened]... rs.

Muhammad Asad (formerly Leopold Weiss) (1900–1992), was an Austrian Polish Jew who also changed his name as Dasa did, and who converted to Islam! Asad was one of the 20th century's most influential European Muslims. He said "Islam appears to me like a perfect work of architecture. All its parts are harmoniously conceived to complement and support each other; nothing is superfluous and nothing lacking; and the result is a structure of absolute balance and solid composure."

In a further, even darker twist:
    Dasa is also an anagram of 'ASDA' which is the UK arm of the worlds largest retailer, WalMart. WalMart sell meat and employ meat eating staff.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 04:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Muhammad Asad (formerly Leopold Weiss) (1900–1992), was an Austrian Polish Jew who also changed his name as Dasa did, and who converted to Islam! Asad was one of the 20th century's most influential European Muslims. He said [i]"Islam appears to me like a perfect work of architecture. All its parts are harmoniously conceived to complement and support each ...[text shortened]... rm of the worlds largest retailer, WalMart. WalMart sell meat and employ meat eating staff.
    Obviously there must be a conspiracy going on here. 😀
  5. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 05:01
    The plot thickens...😲

In light of these facts, Dasa (as many have suspected before) is probably nothing more than a satirst and a fake.

Would RHP go crazy if Asad posted that we were correct, and that since we found him out, he had no choice but to leave RHP and come again as a new persona?
  6. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 05:021 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I knew we must have some logical jugheads in the USMC that could reason.
    Thanks for figuring that out for us Army folks. 😀
    RJ, you are looking for the word JARHEAD, not jughead. We have been through this before, but I'm sure you dont remember.

edit: Happy Holidays! and thanks for your service.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 07:14

ROFL, you guys have way to much time on your hands. 🙂
    Kelly
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 10:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    ,...Dasa is also an anagram of 'ASDA' which is the UK arm of the worlds largest retailer, WalMart. WalMart sell meat and employ meat eating staff.
    My underpants are from ASDA (by "George"😉
    I feel violated.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 10:141 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    My underpants are from ASDA (by "George"😉
    I feel violated.
    Have they got "George" emblazoned around the waist band in that Calvin Klein style?

Or "DASA" -- omg better check...
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 13:10
    ASDA means American Stamp Dealers Association.

People use the glistening meat of their tongues to affix stamps to love letters to people who are no different from rutting dogs or mating cockroaches.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 15:10
    RJ, you are looking for the word JARHEAD, not jughead. We have been through this before, but I'm sure you dont remember.

edit: Happy Holidays! and thanks for your service.
    Sorry. Just joking. Merry Christmas. 😉
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 15:23

I swear I thought the same thing a while back, but I was hesitant about starting a thread about it.

I think you're right. Dasa is a Muslim spirituality forum terrorist posing as a Hindu. That way he effectually castigates all faiths simultaneously.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 15:331 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    I swear I thought the same thing a while back, but I was hesitant about starting a thread about it.

I think you're right. Dasa is a Muslim spirituality forum terrorist posing as a Hindu. That way he effectually castigates all faiths simultaneously.
    Dasa is either a troll, or he is a dangerous extremist fundamentist suffering delusions of superiority. The only claim he has made to a connection with any religion, was admitting to me that he was a follower of Hare Krishna.

Probalby a bit of all 3 is where I've landed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree