dear newbies,

dear newbies,

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
10 Jun 08
1 edit

i have noticed a lot of new posters here. if you are new, you should know that it pays to be an atheist. if you are a theist, lay low and try to not stir up any debates, you will lose.

Z

Moves
11 Jun 08

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
i have noticed a lot of new posters here. if you are new, you should know that it pays to be an atheist. if you are a theist, lay low and try to not stir up any debates, you will lose.
not another "atheists are cool, theists are fools" rant? please say it isn't.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Jun 08

This debate ain't over till it's over.

P

Moves
11 Jun 08

Originally posted by josephw
It's just deja vu all over again.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
12 Jun 08

Originally posted by josephw
1925 then.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 08

There is no such thing as an "athiest"...it is merely a form of self worship..😛

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
12 Jun 08

Originally posted by checkbaiter
There is no such thing as an "athiest"...it is merely a form of self worship..😛
It would help, perhaps, if you could even spell the word.....

And, by the way, I do not worship myself, but neither do I worship your bronze age mythology.

A
Checkmate 2 U!

Checkmating you!

Moves
13 Jun 08

Yeah, everyone, just stay away. The athiests will just flare up and attack you. Hence my old nickname, Assmaster. That's why I left. There's no beating through the thick skulls of... them. Do try though, ya never know what'll happen. We almost had one.

p

SEMO

Moves
13 Jun 08

Originally posted by Acemaster
Yeah, everyone, just stay away. The athiests will just flare up and attack you. Hence my old nickname, Assmaster. That's why I left. There's no beating through the thick skulls of... them. Do try though, ya never know what'll happen. We almost had one.
Athiests are of the world, and they will hate the Lord's elect.

Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Joh 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Athiests don't scare me, for it is the Lord that works through me. It is not me doing the work of the Lord, I am the tool he is the workman. If there is only one person that hears what is said here and the Lord saves him, then it is worth the tribulations.

A
Checkmate 2 U!

Checkmating you!

Moves
13 Jun 08

Then, "go pritybetta"!!! Atheists don't scare me either. I'm just done with the jerkwads. I'm only here because I have no other games to move for.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
13 Jun 08

Originally posted by Acemaster
Then, "go pritybetta"!!! Atheists don't scare me either. I'm just done with the jerkwads. I'm only here because I have no other games to move for.
Ahh didums, did someone get his ass handed to him??

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
13 Jun 08

Originally posted by pritybetta
Athiests are of the world, and they will hate the Lord's elect.

Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Joh 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Athiests don't scare me, for ...[text shortened]... person that hears what is said here and the Lord saves him, then it is worth the tribulations.
All we ask is that you substantiate your beliefs. For myself, in the nearly 4 years I've been here I've never seen a theist even come close without resorting to circular logic.

j

Moves
13 Jun 08
2 edits

Originally posted by scottishinnz
All we ask is that you substantiate your beliefs. For myself, in the nearly 4 years I've been here I've never seen a theist even come close without resorting to circular logic.
Some philosophers believe that all world views of any kind contain circular reasoning. John Frame, I think, argues this.

Thiests don't need to wait around for the approval of atheists who bestow some kind of "Okay you Passed" award on thier reasons for believing in God.

It is amusing to see this opening boasts like "All the smart people like Einstien are on our side" and "You'll surely get defeated if you come here dear theist."

These are all silly and boastful narcistic expressions of self appreciation.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Jun 08

It would help, perhaps, if you could even spell the word.....

And, by the way, I do not worship myself, but neither do I worship your bronze age mythology.
No, you worship science! 😀

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
13 Jun 08

Then you haven't been paying attention. You deny the existence of God because you "see" no empirical evidence. The very thing you use as empirical evidence, (creation) for your own cleverly designed theories, is all the evidence one needs to know there is a God!