1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 09:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You love those myths and fairy tales. 😏
    Let's see you debunk the idea that simple chemicals can change to more complex ones under the influence of energy inputs like lightning or heat or ultraviolet radiation or X rays or the like.

Did you do your Phd dissertation on the idea that simple chemicals STAY simple chemicals under the attack by say, lightning?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Jun '15 19:56
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Let's see you debunk the idea that simple chemicals can change to more complex ones under the influence of energy inputs like lightning or heat or ultraviolet radiation or X rays or the like.

Did you do your Phd dissertation on the idea that simple chemicals STAY simple chemicals under the attack by say, lightning?
    I did not say that. However, life is not going to result from undirected forces or energy. Even when men have tried to control the forces and energy, they have been unable to produce any life form. Knowing that, it just does not make sense that it happen by accident. 😏
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 12:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I did not say that. However, life is not going to result from undirected forces or energy. Even when men have tried to control the forces and energy, they have been unable to produce any life form. Knowing that, it just does not make sense that it happen by accident. 😏
    You debunked the Miller experiment saying it was bogus or words to that effect. The only thing they were demonstrating was energy + simple chemicals like methane (CH4) made more complex chemicals, perhaps proteins or amino acids. Something I myself did at the age of 14 totally unaware of any Miller experiment.

Do you deny energy plus simple chemicals can result in more complex molecules?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jun '15 15:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You debunked the Miller experiment saying it was bogus or words to that effect. The only thing they were demonstrating was energy + simple chemicals like methane (CH4) made more complex chemicals, perhaps proteins or amino acids. Something I myself did at the age of 14 totally unaware of any Miller experiment.

Do you deny energy plus simple chemicals can result in more complex molecules?
    I am denying that none of that accounts for information for life in DNA. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree