1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 04:21
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Where are the Mayans now huh? So much for their foresight...
    They were a little late on their prediction. I say we better stay with the tried and true predictions from the Holy Bible. There is no exact date for the end of the world, but one day it will all burn. Let's just hope and pray we can get this Christmas in first and I can bring my wife home that day with no problems.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 07:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They were a little late on their prediction. I say we better stay with the tried and true predictions from the Holy Bible. There is no exact date for the end of the world, but one day it will all burn. Let's just hope and pray we can get this Christmas in first and I can bring my wife home that day with no problems.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    That we can agree on, the world WILL burn. The method probably differs from your version however. In the real world, stars eventually burn out. They don't just go with a whimper however. They get really really upset at running out of fuel and stick their thumbs in their mouth and blow and that star gets bigger and bigger and bigger and eventually the atmosphere of that star, in our case, Sol, gets bigger than the distance between the center of the sun and the Earth and so the whole planet gets just a bit on the crisp side.

That is the fact of the matter. It could take another 5 billion years but that's what will happen.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '12 19:54
    it is incredible how some weak minded fools think the mayans could predict anything. their civilization is dead, they couldn't predict something that concerns them directly?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 00:58
    well now the real interpretation means actually that.... ah blah,blah.

Has every one wised up yet?
    I doubt it, but maybe a few more....hmmmm

To me the most significant cosmic day on Earth was in November I think when there was a solar a eclipse. A whole bunch of celebreties, including Johnny Depp, went to Cairns to check it out it out. We got half the sun covered here.It was eerie in it's own way, but quite bit blinding still...,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree