1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 May '07 09:33
    Is he/He a part of the systems you dwell within that bring to you benefits? Maybe God works through people in societies to bring his love to you?

This Iraq war is a classic example of people being fooled into thinking the benefits of the system were God. A case of multitudes of people being offered oil to have a place and purpose in life, which evidentally turned out to be wrong(not God who is good).

How do you deciephere what is and is not God? (given you believe in God).
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 May '07 10:22
    Originally posted by Gascraft
    Is he/He a part of the systems you dwell within that bring to you benefits? Maybe God works through people in societies to bring his love to you?

This Iraq war is a classic example of people being fooled into thinking the benefits of the system were God. A case of multitudes of people being offered oil to have a place and purpose in life, which evidental ...[text shortened]... God who is good).

How do you deciephere what is and is not God? (given you believe in God).
    I'd have to start by deciephering your post which I am still working on. I cant even find "deciephere" in my dictionary.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree