Originally posted by @rajk999
    Praying for the government .. you think it worked ? lol 😀
    Is the book of Daniel in your Bible ?

Read it.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 02:16
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    This is a book I’d like to order and read. By Grace Alone: Finding Freedom and Purging Legalism from Your Life
    Jesus said if you want eternal life follow the commandments. Did Mr Prince contradict that ?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 02:21
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Is the book of [b]Daniel in your Bible ?

Read it.[/b]
    Oh.. so working. I guess thats why US presidents are becoming worse over the years.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 04:42
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    To be within God’s will?
    Isn't that up to god?
    I mean if he doesn't like what the government is doing doesn't he send locust or something?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 05:03
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Isn't that up to god?
    I mean if he doesn't like what the government is doing doesn't he send locust or something?
    That’s Old Testament. I think God’s more subtle now.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 05:57
    Originally posted by @rbhill
    Franklin Graham recently came through California. I went to it. Basically praying for our leaders to come to know Christ and have a personal relationship is one thing he talked about. And also for Christians to get into being on school boards.
    Couldn’t Franklin Graham have prayed “for leaders to come to know Christ” from home, with out going on an expansive donation paid tour and used the money for something more productive than living the pseudo jet set life of the rich Christian evangelist feeding off of the legacy of Billy Graham?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '18 05:59
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Couldn’t Franklin Graham have prayed “for leaders to come to know Christ” from home, with out going on an expansive donation paid tour and used the money for something more productive than living the pseudo jet set life of the rich Christian evangelist feeding off of the legacy of Billy Graham?
    I think he was probably trying to encourage other people to pray as well. Much easier to do that when you leave your house.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree