1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 14:56
    @kellyjay said
    I see the words here, what someone did last week from someone else's point of view
    that isn't something I'd call common knowledge.
    I asked you if you are just going to pretend that you don’t know what is being discussed here?
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 14:58
    @divegeester said
    I asked you if you are just going to pretend that you don’t know what is being discussed here?
    And your inability to grasp meaning outside of the exact words you are looking
    for hinders, you from knowing what was said, or are you simply pretending to not
    see the answer as it is written?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 15:051 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Be specific.
    The thing rookie54 has linked to.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 15:07
    @kellyjay said
    for hinders, you from knowing what was said, or are you simply pretending to not

A yes or a no will suffice.
    If you are being truthful of course…
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 15:08
    @kellyjay said
    What someone did last week or some other period of time isn't specific, if you
    are not clear whatever he was thinking about may not be what I think about
    when I think about him and last week, so yes, be specific.
    Talk about other DeSantis controversies too if you want, but I am interested in a Christian perspective on the migrants controversy that started on Wednesday
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 15:10
    @kellyjay said
    Oh come on KellyJay, don't descend into this kind of thing.

rookie54's link. Page 1 of this thread.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 15:11
    @kellyjay said
    Do you think Biden should draw criticism for flying people all over the country at night
    without fanfare and just dropping them off everywhere without notice?
    I'm not interested in whataboutism. I'm interested in your Christian perspective on what DeSantis did with those 50 or so migrants this week.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 16:32
    @rookie54 said
    sorry for the redirect
    this is an npr story about the history of this exact sort of racist behavior from the same sort of racists that have always existed

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/17/1123629655/60-years-before-migrants-were-sent-to-marthas-vineyard-there-were-the-reverse-fr
    Which part do you think is the racist behavior, is it those who say let them come in
    but not in my state or city, or those shipping illegal immigrants to states and cities
    that call themselves sanctuary cities, but refuse them?

You realize that Biden has been shipping illegals across the country by planes
    correct, but not publically, is that any different than when a state does it because
    millions are coming to their state not a few hundred by bus?

Racist is a horrible word, implying someone hates another by race is found in
    what part of that story outside of the connection the speaker was making trying
    to accuse someone of it? Texas is by in large a multicultural, filled with people of
    all different nationalities, race is not the issue, it's the illegal entry that is the
    problem. Attempting to turn it into a racial issue, is avoiding the larger issue
    that the federal government isn't protecting the southern border.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 16:33
    @fmf said
    I'm not interested in whataboutism. I'm interested in your Christian perspective on what DeSantis did with those 50 or so migrants this week.
    I'm not interested in your opinion, so I guess we are golden.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 16:54
    @kellyjay said
    Which part do you think is the racist behavior, is it those who say let them come in
    but not in my state or city, or those shipping illegal immigrants to states and cities
    that call themselves sanctuary cities, but refuse them?

You realize that Biden has been shipping illegals across the country by planes
    correct, but not publically, is that any different than when a s ...[text shortened]... sue, is avoiding the larger issue
    that the federal government isn't protecting the southern border.
    Good to see that you’ve given up pretending not to know what this is about KellyJay.

Not a very honest person, are you.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 17:16
    @kellyjay said
    I'm not interested in your opinion, so I guess we are golden.
    What is your Christian perspective on what DeSantis did with those 50 or so migrants this week?

Don't worry about my non-Christian opinion
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 18:03
    @divegeester said
    Good to see that you’ve given up pretending not to know what this is about KellyJay.

Not a very honest person, are you.
    zzzz
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 18:05
    @fmf said
    What is your Christian perspective on what DeSantis did with those 50 or so migrants this week?

Don't worry about my non-Christian opinion
    I don't worry about your opinion of him or anyone else, or anything else. I think what
    he did clearly showed the double standard people have.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 23:41
    @kellyjay said
    I think what
    he did clearly showed the double standard people have.
    What is your Christian perspective on DeSantis's deed in an of itself? I am not asking you about "people". I am asking you specifically about what he did.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Sep '22 00:17
    @fmf said
    What is your Christian perspective on DeSantis's deed in an of itself? I am not asking you about "people". I am asking you specifically about what he did.
    My perspective is that Florida, Texas, and Arizona have a problem with the southern
    border being wide open and everyone is streaming through, the root cause of all
    of this is Joe Biden, not DeSantis. DeSantis is sending people to places that
    proclaimed themselves sanctuaries, but as we see now, just as people claim
    forgiveness is a good idea, up to when they have something done to them that
    needs to be forgiven then justice is demanded. Sanctuaries are good ideas as long
    as they don't end up in the states and cities calling themselves sanctuaries.

They are crying over a bus load or two while hundreds of thousands are crossing
    the southern border. So the sanctuaries are good ideas in New York, Illinois, and
    elsewhere as long as all of the illegal people stay in Florida, Texas, and Arizona, it's
    a nice talking point until it's put to the test. Some states or cities want to take them,
    I'm sure that could be arraigned. Right now they are starting to see the problem,
    but only in a minimal way, living on the southern border with human and drug
    trafficking taking place it can get scary.

Someone is making money!

Why isn't anyone complaining about Joe Biden shipping illegals all over the
    country by air during the height of the pandemic, these were unvaccinated people
    being sent into populations who knows where?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree