1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    26 Jan '16 18:43
    Design in the Universe

    YouTube
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    26 Jan '16 18:45
    Minerals: By God's Design

    YouTube

    Nature: By God's Design

    YouTube
  3. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    320
    26 Jan '16 21:02
    Do you think "you tube" knows it all?

    The Bible says:
    (Isaiah 40:26) “Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; He calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, Not one of them is missing.

    do you think "youtube" knows the names of "all" the stars?
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    26 Jan '16 21:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Design in the Universe

    [youtube]N4CgCtV4ixk[/youtube]
    "the split between atheists and theists amongst scientists is 60/40" ???
    give me a break!

    I'm not watching 1.5 hours of that.

    What do you think is the single best example of design in the universe?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    27 Jan '16 00:23
    Originally posted by roigam
    Do you think "you tube" knows it all?

    The Bible says:
    (Isaiah 40:26) “Lift up your eyes to heaven and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who brings out their army by number; He calls them all by name. Because of his vast dynamic energy and his awe-inspiring power, Not one of them is missing.

    do you think "youtube" knows the names of "all" the stars?
    No. And the Watchtower Society does not know it all either. 😏
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    27 Jan '16 21:07
    Originally posted by wolfgang59

    What do you think is the single best example of design in the universe?
    C'mon RJ ... just one.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    28 Jan '16 00:04
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    C'mon RJ ... just one.
    I sort of like the design of the male and female human body. So perhaps it is a matter of taste.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    28 Jan '16 04:33
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I sort of like the design of the male and female human body. So perhaps it is a matter of taste.
    Not talking about what you or anyone else likes.
    What is best evidence for design?
    Certainly not the flawed human body as we have discussed before.

    What is the best evidence for design in the Universe?
    (Its your thread - you must have some thought on the matter.)
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    28 Jan '16 05:24
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Not talking about what you or anyone else likes.
    What is best evidence for design?
    Certainly not the flawed human body as we have discussed before.

    What is the best evidence for design in the Universe?
    (Its your thread - you must have some thought on the matter.)
    There is so much evidence for design in the universe, I am not sure I am qualified to determine the BEST. Even the flawed human body is evidence for design just the same as a flawed Ford F-150 or a Boeing 707. So which is BEST probably depends on the purpose of the design. Even The Near Genius does not know it all. So you can just call me Pastor if you wish. 😏
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    28 Jan '16 07:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There is so much evidence for design in the universe, I am not sure I am qualified to determine the BEST. Even the flawed human body is evidence for design just the same as a flawed Ford F-150 or a Boeing 707. So which is BEST probably depends on the purpose of the design. Even The Near Genius does not know it all. So you can just call me Pastor if you wish. 😏
    Don't side step - I'm obviously asking for your best example of design at work in the Universe.
    Design by an infallible god.

    What is it?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    28 Jan '16 20:132 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Don't side step - I'm obviously asking for your best example of design at work in the Universe.
    Design by an infallible god.

    What is it?
    Maybe you should ask an infallible god if you don't like my answer.

    I already told you I like the male and female human bodies from the designs of the different cells that make up all the fucntional systems needed for the parts to work in harmony and beauty.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    28 Jan '16 20:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe you should ask an infallible god if you don't like my answer.

    I already told you I like the male and female human bodies from the designs of the different cells that make up all the fucntional systems needed for the parts to work in harmony and beauty.
    So that only happens in humans? The cells that make up all the "fucntional'' systems of say, a sparrow, are nowhere near as beautiful as humans? We are that special?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    28 Jan '16 21:23
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So that only happens in humans? The cells that make up all the "fucntional'' systems of say, a sparrow, are nowhere near as beautiful as humans? We are that special?
    It is just my opinion.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    28 Jan '16 21:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe you should ask an infallible god if you don't like my answer.

    I already told you I like the male and female human bodies from the designs of the different cells that make up all the fucntional systems needed for the parts to work in harmony and beauty.
    Are you saying that in your opinion the human body is the best proof of design by an infallible god? (YES or NO)

    If not - what in your opinion is?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    28 Jan '16 21:41
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Are you saying that in your opinion the human body is the best proof of design by an infallible god? (YES or NO)

    If not - what in your opinion is?
    I don't know about the best proof of design by an infallible god. All I am saying is that in my opinion the human body is the best design I know of in the universe. Sonhouse may think it is the sparrow. You may think a bat's wing and its radar is best. Who knows?
Back to Top