1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 00:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I don't know about the best proof of design by an infallible god. All I am saying is that in my opinion the human body is the best design I know of in the universe. Sonhouse may think it is the sparrow. You may think a bat's wing and its radar is best. Who knows?
    The main point is TURTLES live longer than humans. Exactly what kind of superior does that make us then? 3 year olds get cancer. This is somehow superior? To what exactly?

A GOD did that? So am I going to hear some nonsense about god wanted that child to be with IT?
    And it doesn't matter how much pain that child was in for the short time it was alive, your god is a MERCIFUL god. In a pigs ass. But it's ok, since your so called god was only a bunch of stories made up by some creative but power seeking human males.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 00:37
    I don't know about the best proof of design by an infallible god. All I am saying is that in my opinion the human body is the best design I know of in the universe. Sonhouse may think it is the sparrow. You may think a bat's wing and its radar is best. Who knows?
    But this thread that you started is all about design in the Universe.
    And yet you have no faith in providing a solid example?

Humans are flawed in so many physical ways that it is nonsense
    to say they have been designed (except by incompetence).
    Crap designs;
    1. The eye.
    2. The knee.
    3. Female pelvis.
    4. Veins & arteries
    5. Balls
    6. The spine

All are flawed (because they evolved )
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 03:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The main point is TURTLES live longer than humans. Exactly what kind of superior does that make us then? 3 year olds get cancer. This is somehow superior? To what exactly?

A GOD did that? So am I going to hear some nonsense about god wanted that child to be with IT?
    And it doesn't matter how much pain that child was in for the short time it was alive, ...[text shortened]... o called god was only a bunch of stories made up by some creative but power seeking human males.
    It has been recorded in the past that a man lived 969 years. There is no record of a turtle ever living longer than that. Today, God has put limits on man's age so he will not become too proud and arrogant.

Since when is cancer no longer a result of evolution?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 11:49
    It has been recorded in the past that a man lived 969 years. There is no record of a turtle ever living longer than that. Today, God has put limits on man's age so he will not become too proud and arrogant.

Since when is cancer no longer a result of evolution?
    That was a bunch of stories and you know it, nobody ever lived 900 years. Yet anyway.

Why bring up evolution when I said your pitiful god was to blame? It isn't to blame? Why isn't there help from this so-called loving god for those kids, 4 and 5 yo with cancer? They die and go to heaven but all their suffering and pain was just part of some vast eternal plan? Bullshyte. Your so-called god was just another religion made up by men which is the real reason 5 yo's get cancer. No god was involved in making Earth or humans. Too bad you are stuck in the deep past. Well, recent past, your mind's clock can't go past 5000 BC.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 19:36
    That was a bunch of stories and you know it, nobody ever lived 900 years. Yet anyway.

Why bring up evolution when I said your pitiful god was to blame? It isn't to blame? Why isn't there help from this so-called loving god for those kids, 4 and 5 yo with cancer? They die and go to heaven but all their suffering and pain was just part of some vast eternal ...[text shortened]... bad you are stuck in the deep past. Well, recent past, your mind's clock can't go past 5000 BC.
    God made everything very good. But woman was deceived and man decided to follow the lead of the woman and not take the advice of God. So now man and evolution is in control. It is up to man to fix it if he can. 😏
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 20:41
    God made everything very good. But woman was deceived and man decided to follow the lead of the woman and not take the advice of God. So now man and evolution is in control. It is up to man to fix it if he can. 😏
    Let's see if I got it right: Your god puffs in a universe, all nice and fully made, then Earth and such and then A&E. Now your god is omniscient and sets a trap for A&E which E trips. Your god, totally pissssed, kicks BOTH of them AND their spawn, out of the garden, even though it knew before it even made said universe that A or E would in fact fail the test.

So why would such an omniscient god do such a bastardly thing in the first place, knowing full well the outcome?

Just another way of saying the writers made it all up to point out the fact that humans have foibles, in other words, an allegory.

There was no creation, no 6 day war, nothing, all that crap made up by men. If not, how do you explain the necessity of having a test that the outcome was already known since your alleged god knows all, sees all, including E eating the apple or whatever?

Another plot problem. The real fault would lie with the snake who fed BS into E's ear, so why didn't your god just put the humans on ice, kick out the snake, start over with no snake? Why would this allegedly merciful god punish the entire coming race of mankind because of a snake? Seems like your god didn't exactly know what it was doing, doesn't it.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 21:11
    Let's see if I got it right: Your god puffs in a universe, all nice and fully made, then Earth and such and then A&E. Now your god is omniscient and sets a trap for A&E which E trips. Your god, totally pissssed, kicks BOTH of them AND their spawn, out of the garden, even though it knew before it even made said universe that A or E would in fact fail the tes ...[text shortened]... nkind because of a snake? Seems like your god didn't exactly know what it was doing, doesn't it.
    Your Lutheran church/school did a bad job of teaching you about the creation. You would do better to forget about all that nonsense they taught you and read it all again straight from the Holy Bible.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Jan '16 08:58
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    But this thread that [b]you started is all about design in the Universe.
    And yet you have no faith in providing a solid example?

[/b]
    Still waiting.............................................
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jan '16 15:25
    Your Lutheran church/school did a bad job of teaching you about the creation. You would do better to forget about all that nonsense they taught you and read it all again straight from the Holy Bible.
    You didn't answer my charge, that a deity would have no need of such a stupid trap. It would know before it even made the universe what the outcome of that trap was going to be therefore no need for the trap. Also why were no other people mentioned since there had to be such.

The plot weakens every time you read it.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Jan '16 21:14
    Still waiting.............................................
    Scientists prove evolution is wrong

YouTube
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 Jan '16 11:43

[youtube]lbq1TqJyExM[/youtube]
    Didn't bother.
    You tell me.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    31 Jan '16 15:55

[youtube]lbq1TqJyExM[/youtube]
    Bakers prove bread is disgusting
  13. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    31 Jan '16 17:15
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Bakers prove bread is disgusting
    Turkeys prove Christmas is on correct date.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Jan '16 19:562 edits
    Didn't bother.
    [b]You
    tell me.[/b]
    All the systems of the human body show design for a purpose.

The main systems of the human body are as follows:

Integumentary system - Skin, hair, nails, sweat and other exocrine glands.

Skeletal system - Bones supporting the body and its organs.

Nervous system - Collects and processes information from the senses via nerves and the brain and tells the muscles to contract to cause physical actions.

Cardiovascular/Circulatory system - Circulates blood around the body via the heart, arteries and veins, delivering oxygen and nutrients to organs and cells and carrying their waste products away.

Endocrine system - Provides chemical communications within the body using hormones.

Muscular system - Enables the body to move using muscles.

Respiratory system - The lungs and the trachea that bring air into the body.

Urinary system - The system where the kidneys filter blood.

Lymphatic system - The system comprising a network of lymphatic vessels that carry a clear fluid called lymph.

Excretory system - Eliminates waste from the body.

Reproductive system - The sex organs required for the production of offspring.

Digestive system - Mechanical and chemical processes that provide nutrients via the mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines.

Immune system - Defends the body against disease-causing agents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_systems_of_the_human_body

Intelligent Design - (The Design of the Solar System & Human Body)

YouTube
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Jan '16 22:423 edits
    The Design of Mammals

YouTube

The Design of Birds and Fish

YouTube

The Design of Reptiles and Amphibians

YouTube

The Design of Bugs

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree