1. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Nov '11 22:231 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    (Again no smiley face so I assume you're not joking)

So whodey thinks I get drunk while here at rhp while you think I have something against having a beer and a chat.

Did either of you read my post?
    lol .. probably not properly. I re-read it and I was wrong.

I have been drinking all day... no kidding. I live on a drinking paradise .. spent the day on the beach , and friends are over so you get the picture.

But re the OP .. there is a lot that changes when people meet face to face to discuss issues. I will be the easy going Christian who knows what the Bible says, Robbie will be the typical JW who condemns everyone ... and etc etc .... πŸ˜€
  2. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    06 Nov '11 22:32
    I went to a wedding and during the reception, the minister that presided over the ceremony laughingly compared me to Friar Tuck.

So I think I can safely say that I would be a positive addition to these proposed festivities and I have a man of the cloth who can attest to it.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Nov '11 23:17
    Originally posted by sumydid
    I went to a wedding and during the reception, the minister that presided over the ceremony laughingly compared me to Friar Tuck.

So I think I can safely say that I would be a positive addition to these proposed festivities and I have a man of the cloth who can attest to it.
    I wish I could come, but that's way to far to travel for an old man like myself.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '11 23:20
    Perhaps a planned Christmas truce...

like this:

YouTube&feature=related
  5. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    06 Nov '11 23:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Perhaps a planned Christmas truce...

like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOz9SpWc_yE&feature=related
    Thanks for that.

Part of me kept waiting for Jerry and friends to whip out their grease guns and open fire.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Nov '11 00:25
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    lol .. probably not properly. I re-read it and I was wrong.

I have been drinking all day... no kidding. I live on a drinking paradise .. spent the day on the beach , and friends are over so you get the picture.

But re the OP .. there is a lot that changes when people meet face to face to discuss issues. I will be the easy going Christian who knows what the Bible says, Robbie will be the typical JW who condemns everyone ... and etc etc .... πŸ˜€
    No probsπŸ™‚

My ex-girlie saw me drink nearly every day for 3 and a half years (sometimes only 1 or two) and she says she only saw me drunk twice in that time.
    I reckon it's in my Hungarian genes

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree