1. England
    Moves
    17 Aug '05 13:12
    looking at news of a nun praying in a 12hour vigil at llincon thought is it a marketing ploy, as the book is good plot interesting conections and written a long time ago. I have read on sites the question it poses but why is there always these people going on about films that question our beliefs, nothing can that is seen or herd should shake faith as it comes from within, but the questions should be asked as we belivers need the answers aswell. god bless readers
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    17 Aug '05 13:17
    Pardon me?
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    17 Aug '05 13:33
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Pardon me?
    We've had this problem before...
  4. England
    Moves
    17 Aug '05 13:42
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Pardon me?
    why what have you done? but as god forgives i pardon you
  5. London
    Moves
    17 Aug '05 13:59
    Originally posted by stoker
    looking at news of a nun praying in a 12hour vigil at llincon thought is it a marketing ploy, as the book is good plot interesting conections and written a long time ago. I have read on sites the question it poses but why is there always these people going on about films that question our beliefs, nothing can that is seen or herd should shake faith as it come ...[text shortened]... in, but the questions should be asked as we belivers need the answers aswell. god bless readers
    The nun's point is quite simple - the Church (not sure if the Church in question is the Catholic Church or the Church of England) should simply not let its premises be used for the filming of a heretical film.
  6. England
    Moves
    17 Aug '05 14:58
    well hammer the church has no problem with the book as such but its other view of faith. i share this but the book does need a building that would give the film good viewing and the people who are within the church have no problem with the setting and have said the book is imaginary work of fiction. but as the film is released why do i get the notion there will be the same campain as with the other films.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree