1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    02 May '07 05:051 edit
    I have a feeling that no1marauder may have done himself in out of sheer embarrassment after the brutal schooling bbarr and I administered in pages 3 through 5 of this thread: Thread 67802

He hasn't posted since then, and his profile says "Bye."

It would be a shame if his last few minutes on God's green earth were spent engaged in that which is there recorded. I mean, what an embarrassing legacy that would be. But I do have hope that instead of having committed the unforgivable sin, he is simply spending time away from the forums and putting it to better use educating himself.

Dr. S
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    02 May '07 05:18
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I have a feeling that no1marauder may have done himself in out of sheer embarrassment after the brutal schooling bbarr and I administered in pages 3 through 5 of this thread: Thread 67802

It would be a shame if his last few minutes on God's green earth were spent engaged in ...[text shortened]... spending time away from the forums and putting it to better use educating himself.

Dr. S
    I think he went off to meditate in silence, away from the worldly distractions.
  3. Joined
    18 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 May '07 05:23
    Why do you care so much about him? It would be a shame if you keep attacking him with these cheap shots.
  4. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    02 May '07 06:071 edit
    Originally posted by Zander 88
    Why do you care so much about him?
    We have a long history of intellectual adversity. Believe me, if the tables were turned and I was the one hiding out after making a complete fool of myself, he'd be milking it and making sure it took people as long as possible to forget.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 May '07 12:14
    We have a long history of intellectual adversity. Believe me, if the tables were turned and I was the one hiding out after making a complete fool of myself, he'd be milking it and making sure it took people as long as possible to forget.
    No1 was never here and never existed. He was merely a hologram. 😛
  6. CA, USA
    Moves
    02 May '07 12:24
    He's in court working a huge case.
    Largest one he's ever had.

A lady spilled some hot coffee on her foot at Micky D's when accidently bumped by an employee sweeping up.

$120,000,000 .. if he wins.

He should be back next week .. broke and pissed off.
  7. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    02 May '07 13:41

It would be a shame if his last few minutes on God's green earth were spent engaged in ...[text shortened]... spending time away from the forums and putting it to better use educating himself.

Dr. S
    Don't worry, he'll be back, Good Doctor Cribs .... I mean Scribbles.
  8. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    02 May '07 13:43
    In this regard the two of you are spitting images ......
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 May '07 16:51
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    In this regard the two of you are spitting images ......
    I've often thought that they might be gay for each other. Reflecting on their back and forth banter, the signs are obvious. Its clear, to the most casual observer, that there are serious homoerotic undertones to their debates.
  10. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    02 May '07 17:01
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I've often thought that they might be gay for each other. Reflecting on their back and forth banter, the signs are obvious. Its clear, to the most casual observer, that there are serious homoerotic undertones to their debates.
    You'd see homoerotic undertones in a loaf of bread.
  11. Joined
    18 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 May '07 19:13
    I suppose... I think he would be more open to your ideas though if you presented them in a less hostile manner. If you keep flaming him then he's going to be more inclined to disagree just in spite of you.
  12. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    02 May '07 19:59

Dr. S
    LMFAO! That thread is better than the "how long is a post?" debate between you and RWillis, entertainment-wise.
  13. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    02 May '07 21:02
    Originally posted by ChronicLeaky
    LMFAO! That thread is better than the "how long is a post?" debate between you and RWillis, entertainment-wise.
    Every thread is better than the debate between those two, entertainment-wise.
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 May '07 23:22
    Originally posted by dottewell
    You'd see homoerotic undertones in a loaf of bread.
    If it's French, then yes.
  15. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    03 May '07 20:45
    Originally posted by Starrman
    [b]Every thread is better than the debate between those two, entertainment-wise.[/b]
    Are you serious? That was some hilariousass enquibblement.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree