1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    03 May '07 23:50
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I have a feeling that no1marauder may have done himself in out of sheer embarrassment after the brutal schooling bbarr and I administered in pages 3 through 5 of this thread: Thread 67802

He hasn't posted since then, and his profile says "Bye."

It would be a shame if his last few minutes on God's green earth were spent engaged in ...[text shortened]... spending time away from the forums and putting it to better use educating himself.

Dr. S
    Should we hold another funeral for him? Shall we get the Doctor Reverend
    to work on a sermon?

Nemesio
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    04 May '07 01:10
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Should we hold another funeral for him? Shall we get the Doctor Reverend
    to work on a sermon?

Nemesio
    I believe I already did one funeral for him. I think I'll let Doc do this one as it is an exhumation.
  3. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    06 May '07 01:53
    Personally, I hope he resurrects and returns...
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 May '07 15:26
    I have a feeling that no1marauder may have done himself in out of sheer embarrassment after the brutal schooling bbarr and I administered in pages 3 through 5 of this thread: Thread 67802

It would be a shame if his last few minutes on God's green earth were spent engaged in ...[text shortened]... spending time away from the forums and putting it to better use educating himself.

Dr. S
    What's ironic about this thread is that it was initiated by the one person who perpetuated the first thread of absolute rubbish 'thinking.'

In the other thread, you asked four questions (not five, as you assert), albeit the third question consisted of two parts. You then went on to provide a 'toy' example, itself a messy affair. Rain in Nigeria does not require a wet ground.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 May '07 07:11

Dr. S
    Uh dude... in that there link you're suggesting you and BBar gave him a logical thrashing...

Well, I don't want to be heavy or anything, but uh... it was Bbar that did the thrashing. You were sort of like that little muppet at Jabba the Hutt's side...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree