1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    21 Jun '05 20:53
    I heard some nut case Preacher explaining the Dinosaurs as Satan tampering with genetic engineering. Satan gets blamed for everything. He was just some sensitive angel that wanted to be like God. Then he went bad. Real bad. He made me do all the wrongs things I've ever done. Blame him, not me. I'm just a puppet in his evil puppet show.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    21 Jun '05 21:14
    Originally posted by buckky
    I heard some nut case Preacher explaining the Dinosaurs as Satan tampering with genetic engineering. Satan gets blamed for everything. He was just some sensitive angel that wanted to be like God. Then he went bad. Real bad. He made me do all the wrongs things I've ever done. Blame him, not me. I'm just a puppet in his evil puppet show.
    Could we save this thread until after Sept 1 when DoctorScribbles returns from his theological research on the Galopogos Islands. He is there even as we speak contemplating the works of ccreation.
  3. 30th Century Earth
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 00:28
    The old"Devil made me do it" scheme. 😴😴😴😴
  4. Not Kansas
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 01:34
    It's all true, Satan making dinos, Satan putting dino bones in the ground to fool you, Man riding on Dino's backs, whatever any preacher says is true and it's coming to a school near you.
    Praise be.
  5. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 01:57
    LOL, I never heard of that one
  6. Arizona, USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 02:121 edit
    While Satan did not actually create living dinosaurs, he did create fossils of things that merely appear to have been dinosaurs, in order to lead gullible people away from a belief in God's word. Old Slewfoot's latest trick is creating a feathered dinosar fossil in Mongolia, to make it look like the birds evolved from dinosaurs, when the Truth is that evolution has never happened and never will happen.
  7. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 11:33
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac
    While Satan did not actually create living dinosaurs, he did create fossils of things that merely appear to have been dinosaurs, in order to lead gullible people away from a belief in God's word. Old Slewfoot's latest trick is creating a feathered dinosar fossil in Mongolia, to make it look like the birds evolved from dinosaurs, when the Truth is that evolution has never happened and never will happen.
    What a trickster that guy is.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 11:58
    Why would Satan want to create dinos if God beat him to it?
  9. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 14:17
    Did you shake that out of your pant leg just now , or hear that from your preacher ?
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 14:34
    My IQ just went down 3 points.

RX
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 14:46
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    My IQ just went down 3 points.

RX
    Does that give you -3? 😉
  12. Meddling with things
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 15:26
    What kind of drugs are you on?
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 15:34
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Does that give you -3? 😉
    Am I the only person here that often wishes that there were a 'smiley fist' to close the other eye of dj2's smug 'wink' smiley?
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 18:57
    Originally posted by telerion
    Am I the only person here that often wishes that there were a 'smiley fist' to close the other eye of dj2's smug 'wink' smiley?
    😉
  15. Standard membermantawa
    Muffin
    Moves
    22 Jun '05 21:40
    Originally posted by telerion
    Nope.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree