Dinosaurs

Dinosaurs

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Feb 10

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
dinosaurs!!!!!
Not exactly. Let's not jump to conclusions yet. Start simple and work from there.

Z

Moves
19 Feb 10

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Not exactly. Let's not jump to conclusions yet. Start simple and work from there.
alright i will bite. i want to know where this is going. in the beginning there was nothing, then there was something.

go on

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Feb 10

alright i will bite. i want to know where this is going. in the beginning there was nothing, then there was something.

go on
What happened after creating the heavens and the earth?

Moves
19 Feb 10

This is all so stupid! Everybody knows the Martians created the dinosaurs so they would have oil when they came to the Earth.

Z

Moves
19 Feb 10

i am not gonna play this game for 100 posts. state your point already

otherwise you will keep asking me what happens after the first verse to which i would reply : the second verse

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
19 Feb 10

i am not gonna play this game for 100 posts. state your point already

otherwise you will keep asking me what happens after the first verse to which i would reply : the second verse
You're so content in just rushing through what is clearly right in front of you, you miss what you've already read!

and the earth she became chaos and vacancy and darkness

God created, but the earth became. How so? That's an answer you need in order to understand what actually happened.

Afterwards (expanse of time unknown), God re-created, resulting in what unfolds in the rest of the account, beginning with the separation of light from darkness.

Water--- or some form of the same--- surrounded the planet, the Holy Spirit vibrating/hovering over it, preparing for the re-creation that was about to initiate.

We do not know from these few words what caused the chaos/vacancy... at least, not here. We find out in other parts of the Scripture that Lucifer challenged God's integrity and in his rebellion, convinced a third of the angels to throw in with him in opposition to God. It is assumed that this rebellion is what led the planet to be covered over in ice.

I am fairly confident that the Bible's explanation of the pre-man history of the earth supports that prior to man's entrance on the scene, this planet was inhabited by angels and it was during their time that what we call dinosaurs roamed the planet.

Not that my belief on the subject really changes anything--- since our beliefs are all equally weighted: none amount to much, including yours.

w

Moves
19 Feb 10
1 edit

They are not explained in the Bible, although they are inferred. Will it change your life to know one way or another--- or are you asking just to feel a spark which will eventually be extinguished amidst the carnage of your appetite?
Job is the oldest book in the Bible and if I recall he describes what is called a "Leviathin".

Anyhew, I am an old earth creationist. I do beleive that the majority of the mighty animals were gone about the time of Adam and Eve.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
20 Feb 10
1 edit

Originally posted by LemonJello
Here's an article with good pictures:

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=124&a=1236
LOL Funny 🙂
Jesus loves Dinosaurs

Manny

Moves
20 Feb 10

Originally posted by whodey
Job is the oldest book in the Bible and if I recall he describes what is called a "Leviathin".

Anyhew, I am an old earth creationist. I do beleive that the majority of the mighty animals were gone about the time of Adam and Eve.
The second creation story, at Genesis 2:18 & 19, does not support this notion.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
21 Feb 10

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
22 Feb 10

Good grief.
Did someone actually remove the link to the Bill Hicks clip about dinosaurs???

YOU FAECES SUCKING MORONS!

What is wrong with you people?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
22 Feb 10

Originally posted by shavixmir
Good grief.
Did someone actually remove the link to the Bill Hicks clip about dinosaurs???

YOU FAECES SUCKING MORONS!

What is wrong with you people?
I was wondering where it went!

Z

Moves
22 Feb 10

You're so content in just rushing through what is clearly right in front of you, you miss what you've already read!

and the earth she became chaos and vacancy and darkness

God created, but the earth became. How so? That's an answer you need in order to understand what actually happened.

Afterwards (expanse of time unknown), God re-creat ...[text shortened]... thing--- since our beliefs are all equally weighted: none amount to much, including yours.
so on one hand you take the bible literrally. as in literally the planet was surrounded by water.(?)
but on the other hand you make wild assumptions based on nothing but an obscure verse from an obscure bible book. wild being pure speculation. but when evoltionists do the same thing (though less speculating and much more observation) you get offended and cry like a little girl.

but it was funny your post, it really was.

on an unrelated note, why would lucifer's(did you know by the way that many believe lucifer isn't mentioned at all in the bible?) battle with god put ice on the planet? why not scorch the earth to a cinder? there were also many other ice ages, were they rematches between Luci and God?