1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '12 10:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am not a Charlatan because I am not trying to obtain money, fame or other advantages frome presenting the truth as I see it. I am not trying to trick you in any way. I have no book or anything to sell you. If you learn the truth from me, it is you that gains, not me.
    The charlatan I was talking about was your so-called scientist looking at radio halo in mica.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '12 02:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The charlatan I was talking about was your so-called scientist looking at radio halo in mica.
    Oh, I thought you were calling me a charlatan. Well, maybe we can be friends then, unless you enjoy name calling. I could probably come up with a few more, if that is what you want.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '12 08:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Oh, I thought you were calling me a charlatan. Well, maybe we can be friends then, unless you enjoy name calling. I could probably come up with a few more, if that is what you want.
    I try to avoid ad hominem attacks, which just puts me in the same boat. I would rather win by proving my points.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 May '12 14:31
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I try to avoid ad hominem attacks, which just puts me in the same boat. I would rather win by proving my points.
    Well, you are doing a piss poor job of it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree