1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 May '12 20:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I do not believe there is any way that they could tell from the skeletons of giant persons that they had or did not have a disease. It would be speculation like the Neanderthal humans possibly having a disease of some type.
    Well here is a disease analysis of a 5000 year old man found in ice:

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/3141222-5000-year-old-ice-man-had-lyme-disease
  2. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    04 May '12 00:41
    I do not believe there is any way that they could tell from the skeletons of giant persons that they had or did not have a disease. It would be speculation like the Neanderthal humans possibly having a disease of some type.
    it's really irrelevant what you believe. the only speculations of neanderthals being diseased humans comes from shyster creationists selling misconceptions to dim witted individuals who don't know better.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 May '12 04:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well here is a disease analysis of a 5000 year old man found in ice:

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/3141222-5000-year-old-ice-man-had-lyme-disease
    Do you believe all that? How do we know it is not speculation like most everything else like this?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 May '12 13:01
    YouTube&NR=1&feature=endscreen
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '12 04:43
    9 feet is nothing, I think they have found skeletal remains over 36 feet in length
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    18 May '12 05:50
    Problem is the internet has a bunch of false crap on it. However some in Christian circles believe that these giants were hybrids from the fallen angels and humans. I'm on the fence but Gen 6 is where this idea comes from and the Book of Enoch. Also the myth and lore of a lot of cultures have stories of beings coming down out of the sky and even procreating with humans. The Greek/Roman God's and though this maybe myth I believe in myth is truth. Also the Maya and Aztecs. I've seen these pics and looked at some of these sites myself about giant humanoid skeletons but I'd like to see one for myself. LOL

Manny
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    18 May '12 05:54
    http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/giantman.asp

However.......

Manny
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '12 06:18
    Originally posted by CLL53
    9 feet is nothing, I think they have found skeletal remains over 36 feet in length
    Some of those are Hoaxed. I'm pretty sure that is one of them. The Giant mentioned in the Holy Bible, called Goliath, was about 9 feet tall. So I would seriously doubt any 36 feet tall giants unless the scientific community is in agreement that humans of this size have actually been dug up.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 May '12 10:13
    In reference to 36 feet tall giants ... Some of those are Hoaxed.
    The implication being that some are not?

You believe in 36 feet tall giants?

Don't knowe because your book doesn't tell you?

Think!!
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    18 May '12 14:05
    Some of those are Hoaxed. I'm pretty sure that is one of them. The Giant mentioned in the Holy Bible, called Goliath, was about 9 feet tall. So I would seriously doubt any 36 feet tall giants unless the scientific community is in agreement that humans of this size have actually been dug up.
    Giants not just Goliath are mentioned. Og was a Giant also. The question is how tall or big? NBA we get the occasional 7' er but the cubit into feet depending on which cubit is used puts Goliath between 7' to 9' so not out of the realm of possibility.

Manny
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '12 17:02
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    The implication being that some are not?

You believe in 36 feet tall giants?

Don't knowe because your book doesn't tell you?

Think!!
    All photos of giants are not fake.
    No, I do not believe in 36 ft tall giants.
    Giants are mentioned in the Book, but only Goliath was measured.
    Look at The Guinness Book of Records for the tallest giants of modern times.
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 May '12 04:56
    All photos of giants are not fake.
    No, I do not believe in 36 ft tall giants.
    Giants are mentioned in the Book, but only Goliath was measured.
    Look at The Guinness Book of Records for the tallest giants of modern times.
    The Bible mentions more than Goliath

Manny
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '12 05:14
    Originally posted by menace71
    The Bible mentions more than Goliath

Manny
    How tall were these other giants? Book, chapter, and verse would be helpful. I don't recall any other giant being measured.
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    19 May '12 06:011 edit
    How tall were these other giants? Book, chapter, and verse would be helpful. I don't recall any other giant being measured.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Og

Deut. 3:11 declares that his "bedstead" (translated in some texts as "sarcophagus" ) of iron is "nine cubits in length and four cubits in width" (13.5 ft x 6 ft) according to the standard cubit of a man.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 May '12 06:36
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Og

Deut. 3:11 declares that his "bedstead" (translated in some texts as "sarcophagus" ) of iron is "nine cubits in length and four cubits in width" (13.5 ft x 6 ft) according to the standard cubit of a man.
    But that was a measure of his bedstead and not him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree