1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    23 Jul '08 14:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So that leaves 130,000 terrorists. Since ONE terrorist can kill dozens of people, say 24 average, then those 130,000 can be responsible for over 3 MILLION deaths. All in the name of Allah.
    You have to count the merits of a religion by its lowest members, not its highest.
    There are fewer Muslim terrorists than that. I was merely trying to make a point.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '08 11:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So that leaves 130,000 terrorists. Since ONE terrorist can kill dozens of people, say 24 average, then those 130,000 can be responsible for over 3 MILLION deaths. All in the name of Allah.
    You have to count the merits of a religion by its lowest members, not its highest.
    no you don't. that's prejudice. it is like me saying the german are nazis, the americans are rednecks and all chinese know kung fu and all the romanians are gypsies that eat swans from Viena parks.

you have to characterize a religion, a country etc by its majority, not by its rogue elements.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree