1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 09:172 edits
    How does Dasa reconcile this (clause 5 from TOS)
    You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
    with this (from his profile)
    Please ignore all of the public forum postings from about July10th ... It was not the current Dasa speaking at the time - but someone else.

2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 09:23
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    How does Dasa reconcile this (clause % from TOS)
    You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
    with this (from his profile)

He is referring to his own posts; prior to his nick being dasa he was 'vishvahetu'. However he appealed to the site admins for a nick change as he was ashamed of the disrepute he had brought to his religion when posting under that name (his words I believe).

As you can see he was re-born as dasa and has brought a new dimension of credibility and interest to the Vedic creed as well as building himself a reputation for rational thought, tolerance and open-minded debate.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 09:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    He is referring to his own posts; prior to his nick being dasa he was 'vishvahetu'. However he appealed to the site admins for a nick change as he was ashamed of the disrepute he had brought to his religion when posting under that name (his words I believe).

As you can see he was re-born as dasa and has brought a new dimension of credibility and inte ...[text shortened]... well as building himself a reputation for rational thought, tolerance and open-minded debate.
    No, you've got the timeline wrong. The change from vishvahetu to Dasa came some time later.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 09:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    No, you've got the timeline wrong. The change from vishvahetu to Dasa came some time later.
    Dasa what I hear anyway๐Ÿ™‚
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 09:361 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'm sure you're correct. I don't follow his threads or posts much now (unless you have him on a barb about something which can have some lulz value); even his 'genocide drama' fails to flick my switch tbh, it's all boring and repetitive.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 09:421 edit
    I'm sure you're correct. I don't follow his threads or posts much now (unless you have him on a barb about something which can have some lulz value); even his 'genocide drama' fails to flick my switch tbh, it's all boring and repetitive.
    He changed his name on 15 February 2011.

Thread 137825

[b]The good news is that I am leaving the forum....I did not like me anyway. I pushed the boundaries and got kicked in the ass. The bad news is....I am coming back and reinventing myself. I will be known as something else to avoid being mixed up with that old Vishva person. Vedanta should not be victimized for my antics, because she is innocent. I will try to present her in her true light, for she was hidden from view and she really does have much to offer. I apologize to everyone for causing so much upset, and I only wish that I had seen what I was doing earlier. I could not see the forest for the trees.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 09:461 edit
    Originally posted by FMF

Thread 137825

The good news is that I am leaving the forum....I did not like me anyway. I pushed the boundaries and got kicked in the ass. The bad news is....I am coming back and reinventing myself. I will be known as something else to avoid being mixed up with that old Vishva person. Vedanta sh ...[text shortened]... I only wish that I had seen what I was doing earlier. I could not see the forest for the trees.
    Wow -

"I have detailed files"
    Arnie in T2
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 09:48

As you can see he was re-born as dasa and has brought a new dimension of credibility and inte ...[text shortened]... well as building himself a reputation for rational thought, tolerance and open-minded debate.
    If he was reborn, he must really want to be a Christian deep down. ha ha ๐Ÿ˜€
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 09:51
    Wow -

"I have detailed files"
    Arnie in T2
    I have a 'grain' implanted behind my ear like the ones in part three of Channel 4's Black Mirror ["The Entire History of You"].
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 09:51
    Originally posted by FMF

Thread 137825

[b]The good news is that I am leaving the forum....I did not like me anyway. I pushed the boundaries and got kicked in the ass. The bad news is....I am coming back and reinventing myself. I will be known as something else to avoid being mixed up with that old Vishva person. Vedanta should ...[text shortened]... I only wish that I had seen what I was doing earlier. I could not see the forest for the trees.
    Well, at least he seems to be getting better. I guess it will just take a few
    more rebirths for him to become a Christian, like he truly wishes to be.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 10:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    In what way is he "getting better"?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 10:12
    He got much worse in the middle of 2011 with his "analogies" for people who disagreed with him - rutting dogs, 7 year olds with cerebral palsy, rats, cockroaches etc. And then you have his recent call for genocide. Can't see how "he seems to be getting better" really.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 10:20
    In what way is he "getting better"?
    I don't really know. It was just wishful thinking in the hope his being born
    again was an improvement. I did not come here until January 2011 and
    don't know anything about the old Dasa.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 10:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    He got much worse in the middle of 2011 with his "analogies" for people who disagreed with him - rutting dogs, 7 year olds with cerebral palsy, rats, cockroaches etc. And then you have his recent call for genocide. Can't see how "he seems to be getting better" really.
    Okay, I guess I was wrong then, sorry.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 10:49
    Okay, I guess I was wrong then, sorry.
    If only ALL threads ended this way ...... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree