1. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Jan '12 12:04
    Originally posted by FMF
    He changed his name on 15 February 2011.

Thread 137825

[b]The good news is that I am leaving the forum....I did not like me anyway. I pushed the boundaries and got kicked in the ass. The bad news is....I am coming back and reinventing myself. I will be known as something else to avoid being mixed up with that old Vishva person. Vedanta should ...[text shortened]... I only wish that I had seen what I was doing earlier. I could not see the forest for the trees.
    Sort of explains why he won't answer my question as to whether the tone and language of his posts are consistent with the explicit Vedic teaching of taking a constructive and patient approach to dealing with those who do not follow the Vedic ways.

He recognised this fault within himself as Vishvahetu, and tried to rectify by posting as Dasa. But the anger and irrationality were too strong, and he has fallen back into his old ways. He knows within himself that he is wrong, but he cannot find a way to control these inner impulses.

Even now, I believe he could seek reconciliation, if he were to retract his postings sincerely and apologise. But the acid test would be how he would respond when people challenged and strongly disagreed with what he said in the future.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 22:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    He is referring to his own posts; prior to his nick being dasa he was 'vishvahetu'. However he appealed to the site admins for a nick change as he was ashamed of the disrepute he had brought to his religion when posting under that name (his words I believe).

As you can see he was re-born as dasa and has brought a new dimension of credibility and inte ...[text shortened]... well as building himself a reputation for rational thought, tolerance and open-minded debate.
    You are kidding, right?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 07:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You are kidding, right?
    Absolutely not, see FMF's second post in this thread for a more exact account.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree