1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 06:31
    Divegeester has again challenged Christians and has failed. He has done nothing but give his futile opinion of a 'hell', and nothing else. With his buddy, FMF, he has nothing at ALL to offer any thread.

Dive has threatened to give info to the JW hall to embarrass Robbie. That is the sure sign of an a-hole.

Sorry dive....but, you are pathetic, and someone needs to tell you so!!!
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 08:13
    Irony, the thread.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 08:432 edits
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Divegeester has again challenged Christians and has failed. He has done nothing but give his futile opinion of a 'hell', and nothing else. With his buddy, FMF, he has nothing at ALL to offer any thread.

Dive has threatened to give info to the JW hall to embarrass Robbie. That is the sure sign of an a-hole.

Yes he attempted to emotionally blackmail me with threats of sending my posting history
    here to some congregations in Glasgow, naturally I mocked him.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 08:472 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes he attempted to emotionally blackmail me with threats of sending my posting history
    It wasn't emotional blackmail (if it even qualifies as blackmail at all). Had it been a real threat, it would just have been blackmail. Punto. It wasn't a real threat, it was a bit of an experiment to see what effect it would have on you and I was surprised at how silent you went for a considerable time. In fact you are only now returning to your, as you put it, natural mockery, now.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 08:541 edit
    Non-secret things posted in a public forum that you have declared you proudly stand by and nobody was trying to leverage anything from you...? You must have some sort of erroneous definition of "blackmail" that is different from what the word conventionally means.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 09:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It wasn't emotional blackmail (if it even qualifies as blackmail at all). Had it been a real threat, it would just have been blackmail. Punto. It wasn't a real threat, it was a bit of an experiment to see what effect it would have on you and I was surprised at how silent you went for a considerable time. In fact you are only now returning to your, as you put it, natural mockery, now.
    An experiment? really so you were attempting to emotionally blackmail to see how i would react and when i nonchalantly called your bluff exposing your iniquity you attempted to reiterate the same threat even going as far as to delude yourself into thinking that it was the reason why i had remained a little inactive in the spirituality forum? You are nothing if not a testimony of the power of self deception.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 09:352 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Non-secret things posted in a public forum that you have declared you proudly stand by and nobody was trying to leverage anything from you...? You must have some sort of erroneous definition of "blackmail" that is different from what the word conventionally means.
    Really? if nobody was trying to leverage anything against me how can your friend describe his actions as a threat, you have not said and you may be in some trouble already. Is not a threat an attempt to extract some leverage from someone, real or otherwise?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 09:37
    An experiment? really so you were attempting to emotionally blackmail to see how i would react and when i nonchalantly called your bluff exposing your iniquity you attempted to reiterate the same threat even going as far as to delude yourself into thinking that it was the reason why i had remained a little inactive in the spirituality forum? You are nothing if not a testimony of the power of self deception.
    On what basis are you calling it "blackmail"?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 09:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    On what basis are you calling it "blackmail"?
    it was an attempt to seek some kind of leverage from me by making a threat.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 09:53
    What leverage? Nothing you post in public is secret and you have said in the past that you stand by everything you post here.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 11:101 edit
    At the time you were behaving atrociously in the forum; coincidentally it was around the time of the JW child abuse thread that FMF is referring to in the GF. My hypotheses is that your behaviour in these forums is at times well outside the perameters of what your JW leaders and WT organisation would expect from someone claiming to be "a minister of the most high God". I still maintain that view.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 11:13
    What was I trying to leverage?

As you know I am a vocal objector to your religious cult, it's beliefs about Christianity, its doctrines, its teachings and particularly its behaviours in regard to shunning people and the dangers of preventing life saving blood transfusions. You and your behaviour here are one of the best evidences of my opinion and argument. Why would I want you to stop? 🙂
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 11:16

Just so I know, in your opinion what is a real Christian? If you know what a fake one is it
    stands to reason you know what a real one is too, you'd almost have to so you can make
    that judgment.
  14. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    13 Sep '15 11:19

its a shame he takes up so much room on earth that a nice person could use

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree