1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    03 Jun '12 02:332 edits
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=CBeCxKzYiIA&feature=endscreen

    YouTube&NR=1&feature=fvwp

    YouTube&feature=related
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    03 Jun '12 03:52
    It is so much more interesting to read someone who has actually attempted to penetrate the mysteries of how DNA works.

    http://discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/19-dna-agrees-with-all-the-other-science-darwin-was-right/article_view?b_start:int=0&-C=
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    03 Jun '12 05:26
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    It is so much more interesting to read someone who has actually attempted to penetrate the mysteries of how DNA works.

    http://discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/19-dna-agrees-with-all-the-other-science-darwin-was-right/article_view?b_start:int=0&-C=
    Even when the proof that there is no evolution is presented by his own people, this guy chooses to follow the crowd and pretend the design in nature is just an illusion. How sad.
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    03 Jun '12 06:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Even when the proof that there is no evolution is presented by his own people, this guy chooses to follow the crowd and pretend the design in nature is just an illusion. How sad.
    At least he is discovering things about DNA. Ken Ham shouldn't even have a job.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    03 Jun '12 06:06
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    At least he is discovering things about DNA. Ken Ham shouldn't even have a job.
    Maybe one day he will realize what he is really discovering. No Evolution.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    04 Jun '12 13:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe one day he will realize what he is really discovering. No Evolution.
    The more likely case is the creationist freaks will slowly die off and let the world live in reality. A great scientist once said, new ideas win out mainly when the opponents of said theory die off.
  7. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12622
    04 Jun '12 14:001 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The more likely case is the creationist freaks will slowly die off and let the world live in reality. A great scientist once said, new ideas win out mainly when the opponents of said theory die off.
    What will die off is reasonably thinking Atheists. We may expect that they will abandon more and more reasonableness as evidence mounts against their total naturalism. Then they shall grow more and more beligerent as their reasons are being exposed as foolish.

    Brute force desperation and rage is the future of Atheism.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52613
    04 Jun '12 14:12
    Originally posted by jaywill
    What will die off is reasonably thinking Atheists. We may expect that they will abandon more and more reasonableness as evidence mounts against their total naturalism. Then they shall grow more and more beligerent as their reasons are being exposed as foolish.

    Brute force desperation and rage is the future of Atheism.
    Good luck on that one. The more likely case is more and more people will view evolution, especially in light of the newest discoveris, as a thousand times more viable than creationism. You don't have to worry about atheists being more belligerent, they are a pretty laid back bunch.
  9. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    04 Jun '12 17:46
    Originally posted by jaywill
    What will die off is reasonably thinking Atheists. We may expect that they will abandon more and more reasonableness as evidence mounts against their total naturalism. Then they shall grow more and more beligerent as their reasons are being exposed as foolish.

    Brute force desperation and rage is the future of Atheism.
    seems you don't know what reason means. being reasonable means changing your view as new evidence emerges. that's the whole point of science. new evidence replaces old views.

    i do notice religious folk becoming more belligerent though. it's no wonder as their beliefs are constantly being exposed as foolish and they just can't let go of their beliefs.
  10. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    625
    04 Jun '12 18:551 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    It is so much more interesting to read someone who has actually attempted to penetrate the mysteries of how DNA works.

    http://discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/19-dna-agrees-with-all-the-other-science-darwin-was-right/article_view?b_start:int=0&-C=
    Not bad.

    He was asked:


    It has been 150 years since Charles Darwin proposed his theory of evolution in On the Origin of Species, yet in some ways the concept of evolution seems more controversial than ever today. Why do you think that is?


    And he answered:


    It is a cultural issue, not a scientific one. On the science side our confidence grows yearly because we see independent lines of evidence converge. What we’ve learned from the fossil record is confirmed by the DNA record and confirmed again by embryology. But people have been raised to disbelieve evolution and to hold other ideas more precious than this knowledge. At the same time, we routinely rely on DNA to convict and exonerate criminals. We rely on DNA science for things like paternity. We rely on DNA science in the clinic to weigh our disease risks or maybe even to look at prognoses for things like cancer. DNA science surrounds us, but in this one realm we seem unwilling to accept its facts. Juries are willing to put people to death based upon the variations in DNA, but they’re not willing to understand the mechanism that creates that variation and shapes what makes humans different from other things. It’s a blindness. I think this is a phase that we’ll eventually get through. Other countries have come to peace with DNA. I don’t know how many decades or centuries it’s going to take us.


    A thoughtful intelligent answer.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    04 Jun '12 23:21
    Originally posted by humy
    Not bad.

    He was asked:


    It has been 150 years since Charles Darwin proposed his theory of evolution in On the Origin of Species, yet in some ways the concept of evolution seems more controversial than ever today. Why do you think that is?


    And he answered:


    It is a cultural issue, not a scientific one. On the science side ...[text shortened]... ow many decades or centuries it’s going to take us.


    A thoughtful intelligent answer.
    Scientific evidence proves intelligent design and the existence of the Creator of the heavens and the Earth and all life forms on the Earth. It is the worldview of the Atheist and there refusal to interpret the evidence honestly that allows the controversy to continue. The presence of an information language is equivalent to God writting His signature in every living cell. Man is without excuse to recognize this.
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    625
    05 Jun '12 08:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Scientific evidence proves intelligent design and the existence of the Creator of the heavens and the Earth and all life forms on the Earth. It is the worldview of the Atheist and there refusal to interpret the evidence honestly that allows the controversy to continue. The presence of an information language is equivalent to God writting His signature in every living cell. Man is without excuse to recognize this.
    Your delusional talk only confirms what he said which was:

    ….
    ...people have been raised to disbelieve evolution and to hold other ideas more precious than this knowledge.....
    ….
    …. It’s a blindness. …
    ….
    ...
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    05 Jun '12 11:40
    Originally posted by humy
    Your delusional talk only confirms what he said which was:

    ….
    ...people have been raised to disbelieve evolution and to hold other ideas more precious than this knowledge.....
    ….
    …. It’s a blindness. …
    ….
    ...
    He is the one blinded, just as you seem to be. Why don't you get your head out of your arse and look at the evidence for intelligent design in DNA?
  14. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    625
    05 Jun '12 12:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He is the one blinded, just as you seem to be. Why don't you get your head out of your arse and look at the evidence for intelligent design in DNA?
    Why don't you get your head out of your arse and look at the evidence for intelligent design in DNA?

    because there is no evidence for intelligent design in DNA to “look at”.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    05 Jun '12 12:57
    Originally posted by humy
    Why don't you get your head out of your arse and look at the evidence for intelligent design in DNA?

    because there is no evidence for intelligent design in DNA to “look at”.
    Yes there is evidence of intelligent design in living things and the information language code in the DNA is one of the best. Even many evolutionists have admitted this. All you have to do is open your eyes and engage your brain and you would see it. You are without excuse if you don't.
Back to Top