DNA Prove's Obama is a Foreign Citizen

DNA Prove's Obama is a Foreign Citizen

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jun 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
It's a bit too late now, surely? You are not making any sense. (Do you ever?)
Why is it too late to learn the truth?

Cape Town

Moves
27 Jun 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Why is it too late to learn the truth?
You said you didn't want a president that was a foreigner. Its too late. He's practically done with his two terms. Learning the truth isn't going to change that.
You are also going to have to live with the fact that he is half black. It doesn't matter how many YouTubes you watch, that aint gonna change.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jun 15

You said you didn't want a president that was a foreigner. Its too late. He's practically done with his two terms. Learning the truth isn't going to change that.
You are also going to have to live with the fact that he is half black. It doesn't matter how many YouTubes you watch, that aint gonna change.
I would have at least said "truth". What RJH is peddling is not the truth.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jun 15

This issue about Obama not being a U.S. citizen came up before he was elected president the first time and the court ruled it was the DNC's responsibility to verify that he was elligible. The DNC declared him ellible without making sure he had a legitimate birth certificate to prove he was a natural born citizen.

It was not until all the demands to see t ...[text shortened]... uced. If they had this fake birth certificate, why did they refuse to produce in the beginning?
The certificate is not "fake".

Many people in the Hawaii registrar's office have sworn that it is his actual and legal birth certificate. You should stop letting your fantasies get the better of your intelligence.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jun 15

If Obama was born somewhere else, why would you want to know? What would be evil about him being born somewhere else? Why do you care where he was born? Surely his work as president is far more important?
These are just lies fabricated by those who hate Obama because he's liberal (he's actually a moderate, I've been disappointed by some of his actions as President) and because he's black. Liberal is one thing, we've had liberal Presidents before. What they can't handle is that he's black.

I voted for Obama twice. I am personally insulted by all these fools who keep saying that "we have to take our country back!" Presumably back from that "bad black boogeyman" in the White House. I'd rather see a movement to take our country back from Congress. Back from the plutocrat oligarchs. Back to the people.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jun 15

It is not that I don't want a President to be a foreigner. That is not the issue. The issue is that if he is not a natural born citizen he is not allowed by law to be President, any more than Arnold Schwarzenegger, former governor of California, would be.

I want a special prosecutor to investigate to see if there is a conspiracy within the DNC to allow a fraud against the American people. There is no reason to have such a law, if violation of it is going to be allowed with no punishment being enforced.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jun 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
These are just lies fabricated by those who hate Obama because he's liberal (he's actually a moderate, I've been disappointed by some of his actions as President) and because he's black. Liberal is one thing, we've had liberal Presidents before. What they can't handle is that he's black.

I voted for Obama twice. I am personally insulted by all these f ...[text shortened]... our country back from Congress. Back from the plutocrat oligarchs. Back to the people.
Every American should be disappointed by Obama because he is a liar that breaks his campaign promises. It is a double standard when the elder Bush was caught in one lie by saying "No more taxes" but eventually compromised with congress by signing a tax increase. Yet Obama has repeatedly lied to the American people and the liberal Democrates hail him as lord and savior.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jun 15

Every American should be disappointed by Obama because he is a liar that breaks his campaign promises. It is a double standard when the elder Bush was caught in one lie by saying "No more taxes" but eventually compromised with congress by signing a tax increase. Yet Obama has repeatedly lied to the American people and the liberal Democrates hail him as lord and savior.
I'm liberal. And the President is a moderate.

I wouldn't have bailed out the banks. And I would have made the DREAM Act law by executive order on the first day of my second term. And how does a 50% Capital Gains tax grab you?

And surprise, but all politicians lie.

Obama is not the Presidential Messiah. But he's a damned sight better than John McCain and Mitt Romney.

Moves
27 Jun 15

I wouldn't have bailed out the banks. And I would have made the DREAM Act law by executive order on the first day of my second term. And how does a 50% Capital Gains tax grab you?

Obama is not the Presidential Messiah. But he's a damned sight better than John McCain and Mitt Romney.
Heh, the President is a right wing authoritarian.

He only looks moderate compared to the loony republicans.

There is one thing that would probably have been better though with John McCain.

GitMo would have been shut down.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jun 15
1 edit

Originally posted by googlefudge
Heh, the President is a right wing authoritarian.

He only looks moderate compared to the loony republicans.

There is one thing that would probably have been better though with John McCain.

GitMo would have been shut down.
I'd say that Obama only looks right wing to leftist Europeans. I mean, I'm putting him further right than he claims to be, but a right wing authoritarian? That's a little too much for me. Granted, my spectrum includes the way far right as exists in America, but still.

John McCain would shut down GitMo? I doubt that.

I would have pulled us out of there early in my first term. Leading to an eventual lifting of all embargoes currently on Cuba by the US.

F

Moves
27 Jun 15

I would have pulled us out of there early in my first term. Leading to an eventual lifting of all embargoes currently on Cuba by the US.
Then in which country were you born, because it surely could not have been America? 😛

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Jun 15

Originally posted by FMF
Then in which country were you born, because it surely could not have been America? 😛
America, red, white and blue, baby.

The embargoes on Cuba are not about communism, they are about politics. There is no reason we cannot be friends with Cuba and there should be unrestricted free trade between the US and Cuba, no doubt resulting in a better QoL for all Cubans.

Moves
28 Jun 15
1 edit

I'd say that Obama only looks right wing to leftist Europeans. I mean, I'm putting him further right than he claims to be, but a right wing authoritarian? That's a little too much for me. Granted, my spectrum includes the way far right as exists in America, but still.

John McCain would shut down GitMo? I doubt that.

I would have pulled us out of t ...[text shortened]... in my first term. Leading to an eventual lifting of all embargoes currently on Cuba by the US.
Actually no, left vs right libertarian vs authoritarian are objective axis that you can plot.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/uselection2012

John McCain would shut down GitMo? I doubt that

I meant the illegal detention and torture of suspected terrorists at gitmo, which Obama promised to
end and didn't.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jun 15

I hope you are not a left-wing, tree-hugging, pro-abortion hippie like Sarah Silverman.

O'Reilly Longs To Hit Sarah Silverman With A Pie

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jun 15

I hope you are not a left-wing, tree-hugging, pro-abortion hippie like Sarah Silverman.

O'Reilly Longs To Hit Sarah Silverman With A Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRc-6Dz2B2s
O'Reilly has already been hit with so many pies he can still taste the goo in his false teeth. He is so full of lies I don't see how you could ever support such an assshole. He is a proven liar. He writes it all off himself, saying, HEY I'm an entertainer, I can say what I want.
What doesn't surprise me is the lack of concern by the big whigs at Fox news.
They are all a bunch of news distorting ultra right wing asssholes with the emphasis on the ass.