1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 19:05
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Cucumbers should be eaten at room temperature.

Just so you know.
    Well, when Obama thaws out I hope he doesn't wilt.

I've seen presidents come and go these past fifty years. Obama isn't as bad as Carter was. Carter wasn't cool. At least Obama got Bin Laden.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 19:07
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Cucumbers should be eaten at room temperature.

Just so you know.
    Well, we have what is called air conditioning here. It is like an ice box or refrigerator with a fan that blows out cold air to cool rooms. By the way, a refrigerator is a modern ice box that makes its own ice and keeps food and drinks cold. That is where we keep our cucumbers. 😏
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 19:111 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Well, when Obama thaws out I hope he doesn't wilt.

I've seen presidents come and go these past fifty years. Obama isn't as bad as Carter was. Carter wasn't cool. At least Obama got Bin Laden.
    It was really the Navy Seals that killed Bin Laden and Obama got the credit for it. It is sort of like Obama receiving the Nobel Peace for nothing other than he is a Black Muslim. Jimmy Carter was a bad president by accident. Obama is a bad president on purpose. 😏
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 19:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It was really the Navy Seals that killed Bin Laden and Obama got the credit for it. It is sort of like Obama receiving the Nobel Peace for nothing other than he is a Black Muslim. Jimmy Carter was a bad president by accident. Obama is a bad president on purpose. 😏
    I don't trust politicians. Obama is the quintessential politician. He's very cool.

As a man he's probably just a regular Joe. Maybe not. Politician's lives are scripted and polished. Obama appears to have been groomed for the job. And it looks as though it is taking it's toll on him.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 19:59
    Well, we have what is called air conditioning here. It is like an ice box or refrigerator with a fan that blows out cold air to cool rooms. By the way, a refrigerator is a modern ice box that makes its own ice and keeps food and drinks cold. That is where we keep our cucumbers. 😏
    I thought you kept your cucumbers in your ears.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 20:20
    Originally posted by josephw
    I don't trust politicians. Obama is the quintessential politician. He's very cool.

As a man he's probably just a regular Joe. Maybe not. Politician's lives are scripted and polished. Obama appears to have been groomed for the job. And it looks as though it is taking it's toll on him.
    This issue about Obama not being a U.S. citizen came up before he was elected president the first time and the court ruled it was the DNC's responsibility to verify that he was elligible. The DNC declared him ellible without making sure he had a legitimate birth certificate to prove he was a natural born citizen.

It was not until all the demands to see the birth certificate just before his re-election that the fake birth certificate was finally produced. If they had this fake birth certificate, why did they refuse to produce in the beginning?
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Jun '15 23:21
    This issue about Obama not being a U.S. citizen came up before he was elected president the first time and the court ruled it was the DNC's responsibility to verify that he was elligible. The DNC declared him ellible without making sure he had a legitimate birth certificate to prove he was a natural born citizen.

It was not until all the demands to see t ...[text shortened]... ced. If they had this fake birth certificate, why did they refuse to produce in the beginning?
    N
    ".., why did they refuse to produce in the beginning?"

Because Obama was a media baby. They, the media, wanted the issues to be about race, and because our corrupt leadership in Washington has an agenda to foist down the American throat.

Their next baby will be about the first woman president. God help us all if it turns out to be Hillary. 😕
  8. Germany
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 06:30
    Maybe Obama's DNA evolved and adapted to his Kenyan surroundings?
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 07:55
    This issue about Obama not being a U.S. citizen came up before he was elected president ...
    The real question is why it is coming up now. You do know that he can't stand for a third term?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 14:44
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The real question is why it is coming up now. You do know that he can't stand for a third term?
    I know it came up at least when he was Senator and it continues because some people seek the truth and good over evil.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jun '15 22:48
    I know it came up at least when he was Senator and it continues because some people seek the truth and good over evil.
    And you can't have that, and so you keep bringing this baloney up. Stop the lies.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jun '15 03:57
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And you can't have that, and so you keep bringing this baloney up. Stop the lies.
    I don't know that they are lies. I would like to know what is the truth. Don't you?
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 Jun '15 07:15
    I don't know that they are lies. I would like to know what is the truth. Don't you?
    If Obama was born somewhere else, why would you want to know? What would be evil about him being born somewhere else? Why do you care where he was born? Surely his work as president is far more important?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jun '15 07:531 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    If Obama was born somewhere else, why would you want to know? What would be evil about him being born somewhere else? Why do you care where he was born? Surely his work as president is far more important?
    Because he would be violating U.S. law and I want a President that is not above the law.

SHOCKER! Loretta Fuddy - The Cult of Subud - Barack Obama and His REAL FATHER?

YouTube

Obama - No DNA Match with Grandparents - CIA Test.

YouTube
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 Jun '15 08:10
    Because he would be violating U.S. law and I want a President that is not above the law.
    It's a bit too late now, surely? You are not making any sense. (Do you ever?)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree