1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Joined
    24 Sep '02
    Moves
    96652
    04 Aug '05 17:02
    Do all religions have a Devil or Hell in them ?
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    04 Aug '05 17:09
    Originally posted by buckky
    Do all religions have a Devil or Hell in them ?
    No.
  3. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Joined
    24 Sep '02
    Moves
    96652
    04 Aug '05 17:11
    Originally posted by darvlay
    No.
    Good.
  4. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Joined
    14 Jul '05
    Moves
    4464
    04 Aug '05 19:29
    Originally posted by buckky
    Good.
    Just because you ignore it don't mean its not there or will go away. 😉
  5. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Joined
    16 Jun '04
    Moves
    63851
    05 Aug '05 04:34
    I would think that all mention evil, wrongdoing or at least morality. I've met a few Christians who claim that Satan, for them, is merely a symbol of evil and not an actual being.
  6. Calgary
    Joined
    02 May '05
    Moves
    228
    05 Aug '05 04:44
    Originally posted by thesonofsaul
    I would think that all mention evil, wrongdoing or at least morality. I've met a few Christians who claim that Satan, for them, is merely a symbol of evil and not an actual being.
    Really? Then who the hell did I sell my soul to? I must say though it was one hell of a ham sandwich.
  7. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Joined
    16 Jun '04
    Moves
    63851
    05 Aug '05 04:53
    Originally posted by Canadaguy
    Really? Then who the hell did I sell my soul to? I must say though it was one hell of a ham sandwich.
    Um, I think it must have been the office sandwich guy. Come to think of it, I am kinda hungary. Does he have any chicken salad? Do chips come free, or do you have to preform some evil deed first?
Back to Top